Customers also viewed these products
Arrow Vinyl Northfield Steel Storage Shed, 8' x 6'
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Arrow Vinyl Northfield Steel Storage Shed, 8' x 6':
- Organize your lawn tool, sports equipment and patio furniture in a protective, uncluttered space
- Extra thick vinyl coating
- Interior headroom: 66"
- 43 square-feet inside
- Total space: 240 cubic-feet
- Eggshell walls
- Roof has distinctive blue gable and door trim
- Door opening: 43-1/2"W x 58"H
- Recommended Foundation Size: 97-1/2"W x 68-3/4"D
|Color:||White , Off-White|
|Material:||Vinyl Coated Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VN86|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||71.25 x 99.75 x 67.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Arrow Sheds are a Do-It-Yourself Kits. A written instruction manual is provided walking the customer thru Step by Step on assembly. No floor is provided with the building, therefore, you will need a solid, level platform or area. We do offer Floor Frame Kits for most Arrow buildings.by Arrowsheds2/11/2012Written by a verified representative from ArrowshedsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Arrow Northfield is sold as a DIY project. YOu would have to assemble it yourself or hire a local handyman or contractor to do it for you.by Arrowsheds2/11/2012Written by a verified representative from ArrowshedsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, a base does not come with the Vinyl Northfield. You have several base options: Pour a concrete slab; build a wood platform; or purchase an Arrow Base unit. the Arrow base unit consists of metal channels that will support plywood for a floor(plywood not included). For more information please contact Arrow Customer Service at 800-851-1085 otpion 1 or email: email@example.com Arrowsheds5/5/2012Written by a verified representative from ArrowshedsWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you live in South Florida you have to check with your local building codes to see if you can install this shed in your area. If you are in Florida you have to install all Arrow sheds on a concrete slab and attach the shed to the slab with hurricane approved anchor bolts. The shed also has to be reinforced with wall & roof braces to meet the Florida wind requirements. You can contact Arrow Customer Service @ 1-800-851-1085 Option 1 for more information on installing Arrow sheds in Florida.by Arrowsheds5/24/2013Written by a verified representative from ArrowshedsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?