I have wanted a cabinet like this since I retired in 2003. I always had my sewing machine on a desk and it was really too high for sewing and it made my shoulders hurt. This cabinet is exactly what I wanted and the price was reasonable. I would recommend to anyone! I can not believe I waited so long to get this! once it was put together ( took about 3 hours) it looked just like the photo online! thanks
Arrow Bertha Sewing Cabinet and Table with Machine Lift, 3 Finishes
About This Item
- More room to work with included quilt leaf to make it easier to maneuver the quilt as you sew.
- The opening will accommodate sewing machines no larger than: 22-9/16? wide, 11-3/4? deep (front to back), 14-1/2? tall *Measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine *Measure your machine and include knobs, plugs,etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Stay comfortable ? use machine knee lifters with the cut out in the front, so you can sew with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- An optional machine specific custom insert is available for many sewing machine models providing a flush surface when your machine is in the flatbed position
- Constructed with durable composite and laminate finish to match any décor.
- 3 year limited warranty
- Easy assembly
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Sewing Machine Lift, Air, Portable, Folding
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
39.75 x 84.19 x 30.50 Inches
Arrow Bertha Sewing Cabinet
I love my new cabinet. It will certainly beat sewing on the table. My husband thought that keyholes in the storage trays would make them much easier to clean since they could be removed. The one surprise I got was when I called to inquire about the insert and found out that for my machine it would be $75 and take three to four weeks for delivery. If I purchase a new machine in the future I would need another insert. I will try to sew without the insert since the cabinet was a major purchase and my funds are limited.
Nice work space for sewing.
When this cabinet was first delivered in its 3 boxes, I was a bit intimidated. But the assembly went very well. It does require 2 people for the complete assembly. I like the work space this cabinet gives me. I am able to put my serging machine on the right side and use it along with my regular machine mounted in the cabinet. The left side when extended has ample room to put a small pressing board along with my clover iron for pressing. The materials seem to be good quality, though I do believe it is a bit overpriced.
Great sewing table!
This is a really nice piece of furniture. Very satisfied with my purchase. A note on the assembly: Many reviews complain about the lack of instructions or complicated assembly. I had absolutely no trouble assembling this table by myself. The instructions in the box were more than sufficient. Does it take a while? Yes. Is any part of it difficult? No.
Fantastic Table for Sewing
This Arrow 700 table is just the right size and height. It is so comfortable to work on. The only thing I do not like is it comes with handy compartments built on the inside of the doors instead of drawers. I now have to buy a 3-4 drawer storage to put my sewing needs in. This now adds to my growing expenses and this should have been my last item to buy for my sewing needs.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question