Arnold Whole Grain Bread 12 Grain, 24.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Arnold Whole Grain Bread 12 Grain.
- Arnold 12 Grain Whole Grains Bread.
- 42g whole grains per 2 slices.
- 7g of fiber per 2 slices.
- No high fructose corn syrup.
- Per 1 slice serving: 110 calories.
- 0g sat fat, 0% DV.
- 160mg sodium, 7% DV.
- 2g sugars.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- 0g trans fat.
- Whole grain, 21g or more per serving.
- Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
- Go with the Grain.
- American Heart Association.
- Meets Criteria for Heart-Healthy Food.
- Please re-use or recycle this bag.
- Check if your retailer accepts #4 bags in shopping bag bins or visit www.earth911.com to find an appropriate recycling center.
- Recycling for this bag is still limited and may not exist in your area.
- Eating right is important to you and your family.
- With great taste and essential nutrition, Arnold whole grains breads are one simple step that supports your goal of living well.
- The delicious part of everyday well-being.
- Visit us at: www.arnoldbread.com for great recipes made with delicious Arnold bread!
- Whole grains are any grain that includes 100% of the original kernel.
- The USDA and whole grains council recommends 48g of whole grains per day to ensure you get the nutritional benefits of whole grains.
- Our bakery products retain their best quality if stored at room temperature.
- For best results, please use by date on package.
- We are committed to providing you with quality products and welcome your questions and comments.
- Call 1-800-984-0989, Consumer Relations Department.
- When writing, please include the "best by" date and coding as well as the bar code and numbers.
- 110 calories per slice
- 13g whole grains per slice
- Good source of fiber
- No high fructose corn syrup
Warning Text: Manufactured in a facility that uses wheat, soy, milk, eggs and hazelnuts (filberts), almonds and walnuts.
Ingredients: Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Sunflower Seeds, Cracked Wheat, Rye, Cellulose Fiber, Oats, Soybean Oil, Yeast, Ground Corn, Salt, Molasses, Buckwheat, Brown Rice, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Monoglycerides, Triticale, Calcium Sulfate, Barley, Flaxseed, Millet, Datem, Grain Vinegar, Soy Lecithin, Nuts [Walnuts and/or Hazelnuts and/or Almonds], Monocalcium Phosphate.
Instructions: Bread retains its best quality if stored at room temperature.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4