Armour: Lard, 64 Oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$25.81 List price $29.89Save $4.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 64 oz container of Armour: Lard can be used for many purposes. It contains lard and hydrogenated lard and is suitable for baking or cooking with. BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid are included in this shortening lard to help protect the flavor. It is not necessary to refrigerate this product.
Armour: Lard, 64 Oz:
- Refrigeration not required
- Lard and hydrogenated lard
- BHA, propyl gallate, and citric acid added to help protect flavor
Ingredients: Lard And Hydrogenated Lard, BHA, Propyl Gallate And Citric Acid Added To Protect Flavor.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||OILS & VINEGARS|
|Capacity:||64 oz (4 lb)|
|Features:||U.S. inspected And passed by department Of agriculture|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 6.75 x 6.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13 G||20|
|Saturated Fat 6 G||30|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||4|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I checked, but unfortunately the container says only that it contains lard and hydrogenated lard, plus a couple of preservative ingredients. I'm sorry about your allergy to pork. It's delicious!by Bodiodo2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- porkby misha131/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I no longer have this product on hand to check the label, but I'm assuming it is indeed made from pork product, as you can smell the pork while the lard is heating.by multitalented16/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lard is made from pig fat.by RockForever6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although I don't know the actual shelf life of this product, the container that I bought two weeks ago (Feb 1, 2016) says it's best used by November 27, 2017. I'm sure that keeping such products in a cool, dark place helps prevent them from becoming rancid quickly, and I'm very likely to use all 64 ounces within the next 18 months. I hope that answer is helpful, even if it's not definitive!by Bodiodo4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used to store it without refrigerating for over 3 years,just tight closed lid.by misha139/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm almost certain that an expiration date is somewhere on the product label/container. But if you use it quite a bit, it should be gone long before that date. However, if you don't intend to use frequently, a smaller size is available and would be best.by multitalented19/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?