Check out these related products
- $30.86 Was $41.51Save $10.65
- $55.95 Was $79.99Save $24.04
- $39.74 Was $42.44Save $2.70
- $35.75 Was $37.80Save $2.05
- $32.55 Was $35.82Save $3.27
- $36.25 Was $40.28Save $4.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A reference for system-on-chip designers and professional engineers covers design, memory management, on-chip buses, debug and production tests, application development, and ARM and Thumb programming models.
The future of the computer and communications industries is converging on mobile information appliances - phones, PDAs, laptops and other devices. The ARM is at the heart of this trend, leading the way in system-on-chip (SoC) development and becoming the processor core of choice for many embedded applications.
System-on-chip technology is changing the way we use computers, but it also sets designers the very challenging problem of getting a complex SoC design right first time. ARM System-on-Chip Architecture introduces the concepts and methodologies employed in designing a system-on-chip based around a microprocessor core, and in designing the core itself. Extensive illustrations, based on the ARM, give practical substance to the design principles set out in the book, reinforcing the reader's understanding of how and why SoCs and microprocessors are designed as they are.
ARM System-on-Chip Architecture:
- presents and discusses the major issues of system-on-chip design, including memory hierarchy, caches, memory management, on-chip buses, on-chip debug and production test
- provides an overview of the ARM processor family, enabling the reader to decide which ARM is best for the job in hand
- describes the ARM and Thumb programming models, enabling the designer to begin to develop applications
- covers all the latest ARM products and developments, including StrongARM, the ARM9 and ARM10 series of cores, and the ARM-based SoC components at the heart of Ericsson's Bluetooth technology, the Psion Series 5 PDA and Samsung's SGH2400 GSM handset
- includes details on the AMULET asynchronous ARM cores and the AMULET3H asynchronous SoC subsystem
ARM System-on-Chip Architecture is an essential handbook for system-on-chip designers using ARM processor cores and engineers working with the ARM. It can also be used as a course text for undergraduate and masters students of computer science, computer engineering and electrical engineering.
|Number of Pages:||432|
|Author:||Furber, Stephen B.|
|Target Audience:||Scholarly & Professional|
|Edition:||2 , REV|
|Publisher:||Pearson P T R|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $56.92 List price $64.95Save $8.03
- $53.59 List price $74.99Save $21.40
- $18.88 List price $34.99Save $16.11
- $29.75 List price $35.00Save $5.25
- $14.74 List price $17.00Save $2.26
- $12.80 List price $24.99Save $12.19
- $82.04 List price $134.95Save $52.91