Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Deep Clean Toothbrush Heads, Soft, 2 count
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Deep Clean Toothbrush Heads:
- Removes 100% more plaque
- Elongated bristles for greater access
- Save money with refill heads
- Also fits Truly Radiant Extra White, Pro Series
Warning Text: Change brush head every 3 months or sooner if the brush is worn or parts are loose. Failure to do so could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible injury. After every use, remove brush head and rinse brush head thoroughly with water. Do not use brush with damaged or loose parts. Children under age 3 should use under adult supervision. Do not submerge in water; the unit can be damaged.
Instructions: Operating: 1. Slide switch up to turn on brush. 2. Gently glide bristles back and forth against the teeth/gum surfaces without pressing hard for about 2 minutes while brushing your teeth. Brush Head in Replaceable: Replace brush head after 3 months of use or when green bristles fade. To Replace Brush Head: Twist counterclockwise 90 degrees and pull away from handle. Slide on new head and turn clockwise 90 degrees until arrows are aligned. Rinse toothbrush head thoroughly after each use.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0092|
|Brand:||ARM & HAMMER|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.89 x 2.13 x 8.86 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Chiefrq, I don't believe it will. I believe you have to buy replacement heads specifically for the sonic Spinbrushes. This replacement head is for the regular Spinbrush. Hope this helps.by audchild12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it barely fits the truly radiant spinbrush properly. You will have to get replacements specifically for you proclean sonic.by ShantD10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not the same.by CommunityAnswer4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?