Aristo CR1 Commercial Recumbent Bike
Average rating: 0out of 5 starsWrite a reviewratings
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
About this item
Features: -USA designed and developed.-With swing arm extended.-Revolutionary swing arm step through design.-Exclusive swing arm design allows easy access to users of all sizes. When the swing arm is moved to the right, the user has an unobstructed forward view, yet still can e
About this item
Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our
- USA designed and developed
- With swing arm extended
- Revolutionary swing arm step through design
- Exclusive swing arm design allows easy access to users of all sizes. When the swing arm is moved to the right, the user has an unobstructed forward view, yet still can easily see and operate the controls. Positions from directly in front of user, all the way to 45 degrees to the right of user
- Seat adjusts from the center of crank arm to front of seat, starting at 16'' to a maximum of 28''. Adjustment is smooth, solid positioning, and easy, running on twin 1'' guide rods with heavy duty linear bearings, offering one of the most solid seats in the industry
- 1 Manual program setting
- Self-generating model
- Handicap accessible
- Workout data includes: Time, Heart Rate, Watts, Calories, Distance, Mets, Workout Level, Speed, and RPM. All this data is seen either in the Alphanumeric, or in the Dot Matrix display
- Adjustable levelers at the four corners, allow easy positioning. Display also tilts a few degrees forward and back to offer better viewing for all sizes of users. Built in reading rack. Molded color in the plastic offers greater durability and scratch integrity
- 7 Programmed workout settings: Constant load, weight loss, interval, CV workout, heart rate control, fat burn, rolling hills. each has 8 class selections that alter the total resistance and can be graphically seen in the Workout Profile Display
- Power: 110 volts, daisy chain
- 1 Watt starting capability
- Crank arm: 5.5'' W
- Footprint: 53'' H x 29'' W x 59'' D
- Overall dimensions: 53'' H x 43'' W x 66'' D, 160 lbs
- Aristo warranty: 3 Years parts and 1 year labor, frame 5 years
Questions & Answers1 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
Have a question? Find Answers here or ask a question of your own.
Is there a user manual that I can look at on-line prior to purchasing the CR-1? Or can you email me a copy?by An anonymous customer1/23/2011
Average rating: 0out of 5 stars
Be the first to review this item!
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Walmart Product Care Plans
A limited product warranty is included free for most items. With an optional Walmart Care Plan you can enhance the manufacturer's coverage from the date of purchase. Walmart Product Care Plans cover 100% of the cost for repair or replacement, including shipping charges for the exchange.
We'll show you Care Plan options and pricing at checkout if applicable, or go towww.walmart.com/careplansfor more information.
Product warranty:See item description for warranty information
Did you buy this in a Walmart store?Get a warranty for it here.
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.