Customers also viewed these products
- $24.97 Was $26.78Save $1.81
Check out these related products
- $7.19 Was $7.99Save $0.80
- $11.81 List price $14.99Save $3.18
- $7.32 Was $8.25Save $0.93
- $10.32 Was $11.43Save $1.11
- $19.99 List price $29.99Save $10.00
- $8.21 Was $9.26Save $1.05
- $8.89 List price $9.99Save $1.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Pocket Books, 2010, ISBN13 9781416595021, ISBN10 1416595023
FUNNY. FRIGHTENING. TRUE.
The #1 "New York Times "bestseller that gives you the right answers when idiots leave you speechless
It happens to all of us: You're minding your own business, when some idiot* informs you that guns are evil, the Prius will save the planet, or the rich have to finally start paying their fair share of taxes.
"Just go away "you think to yourself--but they only get more obnoxious. Your heart rate quickens. You start to sweat. But never fear, for Glenn Beck has stumbled upon the secret formula to winning arguments against people with big mouths and small minds: knowing the facts.
And this book is full of them.
The next time your Idiot Friends tell you how gun control prevents gun violence, you'll tell them all about England's handgun ban (see page 53). When they insist that we should copy the UK's health-care system, you'll recount the horrifying facts you read on page 244. And the next time you hear how produce prices will skyrocket without illegal workers, you'll have the perfect rebuttal (from page 139). Armed with the ultimate weapon--the truth--you can now tolerate (and who knows, maybe even "enjoy?") your encounters with idiots everywhere
*Idiots can't be identified through voting records; look instead for people who hide behind stereotypes, embrace partisanship, and believe that bumper sticker slogans are a substitute for common sense.
|Number of Pages:||325|
|Author:||Burguiere, Steve/ , Balfe, Kevin , Beck, Glenn|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 9.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $20.17 List price $28.00Save $7.83
- $16.85 List price $19.99Save $3.14
- $12.24 List price $15.99Save $3.75
- $22.99 List price $34.99Save $12.00
- $23.74 List price $34.99Save $11.25
- $14.41 List price $27.99Save $13.58
- $19.99 Was $23.83Save $3.84
- $17.53 Was $20.02Save $2.49
- $18.91 List price $21.99Save $3.08
- $23.33 List price $28.00Save $4.67
- $18.19 List price $21.99Save $3.80
- $18.27 List price $28.95Save $10.68