Similar items in stock
Maximum Fitness Gear All-In-One Doorway Chin Up Bar
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Multiple grip positions allow you to build and tone upper body compound muscles. -Professional quality, heavy duty training tool supports up to 300 lbs. -Develops upper and lower body definition. -Can be used with popular DVD workout programs. Product Type: -Chin-Up Bars. Portable: -Yes. Hand Grips: -Yes. Weight Capacity: -151-300 lb. Weight: -< 10 lb. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -10 Pounds. Bar Bars Door Frame Pull Pullup Push Exercise Strength Training 10 151300 ChinUp Grips Hand lbs Less Portable than holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Maximum Weight:||151-300 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MFG456900|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Build Muscle , Tighten & Tone|
|Brand:||Maximum Fitness Gear|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, an optional permanent hook and screws with drywall plugs, are included, bu not needed. It is good for strengthening the device against the doorframe for people weighing over 200 lbs.by JCRush2486/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I plan on leaving this bar "permanently" in place in my vintage home and in my situation the fit is so perfect to my wide molding that I do not need to use the optional clips that come with. For a new-construction home with thinner walls and thinner molding, I suspect that the optional clips would probably be a good idea to use, but I think the operative word is "optional" - meaning not necessary.by x8tmc8x4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not require you to drill the holes in the wall as it designed to be settled in the doorframe. However, it also includes the hardware for permanent installment in your doorframe.by Timur2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Holes do not need to be drilled into the doorway in order to use this product.by MaTatum6/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no its dosent need any drilling.. but it dose come with some hooks that to can drill on top of you frame wall so if you want it to be more secure but i don't use them cuz my moms don't like me to make holes in the house lol. and it still works perfectly with out them hope im not late in answering this question lolby chubaka892/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesnt require anything like that. It fits to your doorway to allow easy access to take it off and put it on easily.by dsgasfg6/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you need a 47" doorway, or the padded grips will not sit right on the door frame, and scratch it up.by JCRush2486/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The installation manual says it will fit door openings between 24" and 36" wide. My doorway is 32" wide, and if the opening were 36" I think it would be no problem.by x8tmc8x4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My kitchen door is 36 and it works just fine.by JDIII5/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 215 lbsby JCRush2486/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manual says that the bar will accommodate up to 300 lbs. It is super-solid for my 170 lbs. in a 32-inch wide door. If I were 300 lbs. and the doorway were 36 inches wide I'd be more concerned about whether the construction of the walls and trim is robust enough than whether the device itself would handle the weight. I have full confidence in the quality of the device's components - the tubing and the fasteners.by x8tmc8x4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 205-210 and this thing is super solid. No flex at all. Hope that helps.by JDIII4/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$26.64 List price $53.99Save $27.35
- $48.95 List price $61.00Save $12.05
- $49.18 Was $72.95Save $23.77