Aqua Culture 1 Gallon Betta Aquarium
About this item
- 1 gallon capacity, ideal home for Betta fish or other small fish
- 7 selectable LED colors; amber, aqua, blue, green, purple, red and white
- Crystal clear impact-resistant plastic, just right for viewing from all angles
- Takes up minimum spAce, perf
Customers also considered
- Rollback$19.99 Was $29.97Save $9.98
- from $9.85
- $29.75 Was $35.64Save $5.89
- Rollback$15.99 Was $24.97Save $8.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Transform your room with this Aqua Culture 1 Gallon Betta Aquarium. A smart choice for fish lovers, it adds a sense of ambiance to almost any space. With this tank, you can enjoy the relaxing activity of watching your fish swim around in its lovely and colorful habitat. Put this Aqua culture aquarium in your dorm, office, home or elsewhere. Its compact size means it won't take up much space. This betta fish aquarium comes with energy efficient LED lighting with 7 selectable colors that allow you to change its look whenever you feel like it. The attractive fish aquarium brings a bit of nature into your home and is ideal for betta, platys, white clouds, zebra danio and guppies. Power this desktop fish tank using either two AA batteries or 4.5V AC adapter, each of which is sold separately.
Aqua Culture 1-Gallon Betta Aquarium:
- Generous 1-gallon capacity Aqua culture aquarium
- Features energy-efficient LED lighting with variable colors
- Constructed of impact-resistant plastic
- Fish recommended for this aquarium: betta, platys, white clouds, zebra danio and guppies
- LED light requires 2 AA batteries for operation
- Batteries, gravel, decorations, and fish sold separately
- Compact size allows it to fit easily in your space
- LED lighting uses less power, thereby reducing energy bills
Animal Health Concern: Fresh Water
|Occasion:||Christmas , Graduation , Father's Day , Birthday , Retirement , Valentine's Day|
|Volume Capacity:||1 gal|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.20 x 8.88 x 9.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Goldfish can grow to over 24 inches. You should keep them in a larger aquarium such as a 5 gallon tank. As they mature you will have to move them to a larger aquarium.by BettaKit6/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, goldfish can grow to over 20" so tank is too small.by FishPro110/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will not. Goldfish are very good at making their water dirty very fast. They require a filter for sure. I work for a pet store and the rule is one inch of fish per gallon of water. Goldfish grow very quickly I wouldn't start a goldfish in anything under five gallons and even then you would need to upgrade in a matter of months. I would not recommend this tank for anything other than a betta because of its size and lack of filter. There are other small tanks at walmart around 3 gallons that do have a filter. Even then I would suggest a smaller fish. A goldfish would die very quickly in this tank.by thestral6/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. As a rule of thumb, there should be 1-3 gallons of water per inch of fish. A minimum tank size for a goldfish is 15 gallons. Some types of goldfish grow to be THREE FEET! They, obviously, need larger tanks. (More like ponds)by PurpleBetta7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not. Goldfish get to be quite large and need at least 10 gallons to live properly. Any goldfish you put in here would get stressed out and die prematurely.by Alicein7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My gold fish has been living in the bowl for about 4 months and its doing great.by 96583/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby KLD1033/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the goldfish. If it is a small $.10 goldfish, i would say yes. If it is a large fancy tail, I would say no. Good luck!by acody2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- You can add an internal filter to this aquarium. If the filter is air driven, the air pump is kept outside the aquarium.by BettaKit11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can add a small internal fiter to the aquarium.by FishPro18/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no filter or air pump for this bowl and it is not big enough to add one. I work for a pet store and the rule is one inch of fish per gallon of water. Adding a filter and pump or heater would take up too much room for any fish to live in it. The only fish that I would recommend for this tank is a betta because they do not need filters and are solitary. If you want a fish that is not a betta and is very small I would start at 3.5 to 5 gallons minimum.by thestral8/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product has none.by Alicein8/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This tank is not for fish that require these things. If your fish need a filter and air pump you should consider another tank.by 96588/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There isnt one. The Betta doesnt require the oxgen like other fish and as for the filter it does not come with one. But since you can only have one Betta in the bowl at a time and you dont over feed the bowl stay clean for a while.by bnettie398/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- doesn't have any of that. Its an empty bowl with a lid, but it serves the purposeby amoy11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not come with a filter and air pump. It does not need a filter but a air pump can be added and the air tube can go through the feeding hole.by windowshopper911/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby MsB9136/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not battery operated. The aquarium comes with low volatage LED lighting.by BettaKit6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, LED light plugs into electrical receptacle.by FishPro16/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not. It has a cord.by thestral6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the light is connected to a cord that you plug into the wall. (:by PurpleBetta8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's electric.by 96586/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, electric plugby amoy6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is A/C.by windowshopper911/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$25.00 Was $29.00Save $4.00
- Rollback$19.99 Was $29.97Save $9.98