Aqua Culture: Aquarium Two-Sided Background, 1 Pk
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.40 List price $20.99Save $10.59
- $4.43 List price $9.99Save $5.56
- Reduced Price$12.65 List price $25.99Save $13.34
- Clearance$7.44 List price $14.99Save $7.55
- Reduced Price$8.11 List price $16.99Save $8.88
- Reduced Price$8.13 List price $16.99Save $8.86
- Reduced Price$8.14 List price $16.99Save $8.85
- Reduced Price$8.34 List price $16.99Save $8.65
- Reduced Price$8.43 List price $16.99Save $8.56
- Reduced Price$8.97 List price $17.99Save $9.02
- Reduced Price$9.11 List price $18.99Save $9.88
- Reduced Price$9.56 List price $19.99Save $10.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Container Type:||Peg , Bag|
|Features:||For ten gallon tanks , Two-sided|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use clear packing tape. Put it behind the aquarium and tape it into place.by Laura8/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to clean the back glass outside very well. Then spray background with water or Windex. Position it, then use a squeegee, dull putty knife or credit card to get out the excess water and any air bubbles. When it dries it will be just like you glued it. It's similar to tinting windows.by JBL8128/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a simple trick to applying it. on the OUTSIDE of the tank, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly AKA vaseline and then apply the background. the vaseline seals it to the tank but makes it easily removable for cleaning and/or replacingby maylani3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- with tapeby TaintedTruffle2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure. Just use scissors and cut the size you want. It's one scene.by Laura6/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES ,YOU WOULD HAVE TO CUT IT TO FIT YOUR TANKby BIGGRANNY7310/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yea just cut itby TaintedTruffle1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?