About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Apple iPod nano 8 GB Blue (6th Generation) MC689LL/A
|Battery Size:||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium ion|
|Resolution:||240 x 240|
|System Requirements:||iTunes 10 or later|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Connector Type:||Docking station ? Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , USB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||Digital playback - up to 24 hour(s)|
|Interface Type:||Touch sensitive screen (multi-touch)|
|Original Languages:||Danish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Czech, Chinese (Cantonese), Croatian, Thai, Slovak, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Brazilian Portuguese, English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Romanian, Japanese, Korean|
|Run Time:||24 hour(s)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MC689LL/A|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable , 1 x USB cable|
|Features:||Time Shift , Sleep, wake , Yes , Variable bit-rate compatible , USB 2.0 compatibility, VoiceOver, pedometer, built-in clip, multi-touch interface, Genius technology, Nike + iPod support, accelerometer, clock faces , Radio, photo playback , LCD - color , Digital Player - Response Bandwidth - 20 - 20000 Hz , Digital clock|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.20 x 2.20 x 1.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You have options...you can download music via something like iTunes, yes you pay for the music or you can transfer your existing CD's to iTunes and put them on your iPod.by TheReviewer694/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but you can buy them from itunes for $.99 and up. I downloaded songs from my music library.by golfngranny3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'd have to buy the songs through Itunes which is a REQUIRED program for the ipod. Usually a song cost .99 cents per track so it should be good. And YES, you pay in order for it to download!by koolkid0011/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use MP3 Rocket. You can download as many songs you want for the one time fee.by Nordicwarrior1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well yes and now because you can upload music from your phone and iTunes from there but if you do not have one then yes you need to buy some songsby FUZS12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not HAVE to. But you might want to consider iTunes or Amazon musicby filupskid12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if your vehicle has the capability.by Skywalker19707/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes with a USB connection, and if the stereo is set up for the IPODS. Alpine definately is with full through radeo control....by cmuska757/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as you your car has the AUX. I bought this with the ematic bundle. It came a cord that connected to my car to play throughout the vehicle.by Peanut27744/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately it doesn't have bluetooth so you can use either the USB cord or better yet, an FM Transmitter. That way you could use it on any car - with or without the USB!by koolkid0011/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should if you have the correct cableby filupskid1/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I just purchased an ipod shuffle. I'm new at this and couldn't get the ipod to download any songs off windows media, so I had to create an itunes
- I have an IPOD Touch. I can burn my Window's Media music onto CD's and load them into I-tunes along with my other CD's. I can then download from I-Tunes onto my IPOD Touch. I assume the same thing can be done with the Shuffle if you have the correct cable from your computer's USB port to whatever fits your shuffle.by OldDude7772/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! It's impossible however you can download the Itunes Program which is free off the Apple website. I've tried to do the same using the Windows Media Player but there's no way around it. I guess you'd have to be a genius in computers in order to do that lolby koolkid0011/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I myself has this problem.by JillyJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may only use you iPod with iTunes.... It is an Apple thing. So there is no wayby filupskid12/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?