The first time we used it the battery lasted about10 minutes max. Its battery health read critical and needs serviced. Tried again after the phone said it had critically crashed and performance management was set up. Also it had sticky residue on the back of the phone, probably from a cover as it was in a circle around the apple sign. Definitely returning
Apple iPhone 6 128GB Silver Fully Unlocked (Verizon + AT&T + T-Mobile + Sprint) Smartphone - Grade A Refurbished
About This Item
- This device is compatible with all GSM Carriers Worldwide (i.e. carriers that use a SIM card) such as AT&T & T-Mobile in the U.S & CDMA Carriers such as Verizon & Sprint.
- Not Compatable with any other GSM Carriers such as: Walmart Family Plan, H2O, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Cricket.
- This phone is compatable with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile & Sprint. WILL WORK with CDMA Carriers such as Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost Mobile, US Cellular & GSM Carriers such as AT&T & T-Mobile.
- 4.7-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 750 x 1334 pixel resolution with Ion-strengthened Glass, Oleophobic Coating
- iOS, Chipset: Apple A8, Processor: Dual-Core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based), GPU: PowerVR GX6450 (Quad-Core Graphics)
- 9 Megapixel Camera with f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/3" sensor size, 1.5 µm pixel size + 1.2 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps
- Internal Memory: 128GB, 1GB RAM
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; BT: 4.0, A2DP, LE; NFC: Yes (Apple Pay Only); USB: 2.0, Reversible Connection
- Non-Removable 1810mAh Lithium Polymer Capacity
- Dimensions: 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 inches, Weight: 4.55 oz
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Always check to see if it's marketplace instead of
The phone arrived a day late. The charger was junk. Literally, the charger cord barely fit and then the phone didn't hold a charge. The experience was a nightmare. Good news, I boxed it up, took it to the store and got my refund within hours.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question