Similar items in stock
- from $16.36
- Clearance$0.99 List price $12.99Save $12.00
Consider these popular products
- from $244.99
- $13.26 Was $14.99Save $1.73
- from $664.99
- from $544.95
- from $17.94
- Rollback$119.00 Was $149.00Save $30.00
- Clearance$199.98 List price $299.97Save $99.99
- from $66.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The highly advanced iPhone 5s features the A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, a new 8-megapixel iSight camera, a new FaceTime HD camera, ultrafast LTE wireless,1 iOS 7, and iCloud. Yet it?s as thin and light as ever
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Memory Card Type:||Micro SD|
|Size:||5"L x 2.75"W x 0.25"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||153948|
|Connector Type:||1 x Micro-SD|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Features:||Music Player , Full Web Browsers , Bluetooth , Camera|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.92 x 2.64 x 0.34 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can you buy a warranty for the iPhone 5s thru walmart? Or do I have to get this thru a monthly replacement charge with AT&T?
- Check with Apple on their AppleCare plan. I purchased my phones through Sam's but got the warranty through Apple. It was about the same price as the square trade but covered more.by fisherka5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are also other 3rd party companies you may be able to use (such as Squaretrade, etc.)by AJinFL7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You pay for the warranty on the phone via bill through your service provider.by ReillyP8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are fees upgrading the iPhone 4S to the 5S.by CommunityAnswer11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is an activation fee, in addition to the cost to upgrade to a newer phone. There will also be a service contract usually 2 years, in which you will be required to maintain service with that provider. If you terminate, there will be a penalty. If you fulfill your 24 month contract there are no early termination fees.by Martinytime2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After your contract ends or you pay the cancellation fee for the line, you can take the device to the carrier that you are on and have them unlock it. In MOST cases, they will do this for you with no issue.by Mastercamo4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The phone does not just unlock when contract is expired.by CommunityAnswer4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?