Similar items in stock
- Clearance$6.80 Was $7.64Save $0.84
Apple iPad with Retina Display 128GB with Wi-Fi (Black or White)
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a stunning personal tablet when you purchase this Apple iPad with Retina Display. Powered by a cellular Wi-Fi network and with impressive storage capacity, this black 128GB iPad is enhanced with iSight and FaceTime cameras, the all-new A6X chip and ultrafast wireless connectivity. Use this iPad with retina display and Wi-Fi to access over 275,000 apps in the App Store and do more than ever. Beautiful displays, intuitive functionality and unmatched quality make this 128 GB black Apple iPad with Retina Display a great buy for students, professionals and technology enthusiasts.
Apple iPad with Retina Display 128GB with Wi-Fi (Black):
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A6X chip with quad-core graphics
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- Up to 10 hours of battery life*
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Over 275,000 apps on the App Store**
- iOS 6 and iCloud
- Cellular data service on Wi-Fi + Cellular models (sold separately)
* Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
** App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
|Processor Type:||A6X chip processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||128 GB Gigabytes|
|Color:||White , Black|
|Display Technology:||Retina Display|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Battery Life:||10 hours Hours|
|Screen Size:||9.7\" Inches , 9.7" Inches|
|Video Game Platform:||Apple|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ME392LL/A|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 7.90 x 1.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No this is different than the ipads that have cellular carriers in their name. If it has Verizon, at&t or sprint in the name then you need to have a data plan with that carrier. This is just the wifi platform. It can't be used for some apps and the internet when there is no wifi service available. Wifi in your home is helpful although not needed. You can simply go to wifi hotspot locations although it's best to have wifi in your home so you can enjoy your ipad at home.by Elisabeth4249/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not mandatory for you to have a cell phone plan to use the iPad with Retina Display as long as you have access to a hotspot or a wifi. However, it is convenient to have an LTE or 3G account just in case you are somewhere in an area where there is no hotspot or WifFi capabilities. You can find a hotspot in most metropolitan areas. However, this is not the case in small towns or rural communities and it helps to be independent in that regard. As a businessman I have an AT&T iPad account as a backup.by macman19569/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no. You only have to have wireless internet access.by Retired4Fun4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Not only can you use many apps with no signal of any sort, but you can use any app on the wifi-only iPad anywhere you have access to a wifi signal, such as at home or in a café.by Courtlandar4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No u don't need to I have just the WIFI one because I use my at home all the time. But if u don't have wifi at home and want Internet then u would plus sent I have just the wifi one I can go anywhere that has free wifi or whatever why pay more for that one if u dont need itby Mommyof2littleones2011n129/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes all ipads have front and rear cameras. It's just like the iphone or ipod touch only bigger.by Elisabeth4249/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the iPad 2, 3 and Retina Display has a front and rear camera. This enables you to use both the camera and video features. Skype is a great example of where you can transmit both from the front and back when you are video conferencing with a personal friend or a business associate. Try it!by macman19567/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it sure does and they both work amazinglyby 000Owner0005/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ipad 1 came out in 2010 and their no longer sold by regular retailers. It's an ipad 4 but mostly goes by the name Ipad with retina display.by Elisabeth4249/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of the products iPad covers you will purchase online will acknowledge whether it is designed for an iPad 1, 2, 3 or Retina Display. In most cases, most of the ipad 2, 3 and Retina Display covers are interchangeable.by macman19566/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- iPad 3 :)by 000Owner0005/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- iPad 3by 000Owner0005/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $12.88 List price $49.97Save $37.09
- Clearance$6.80 Was $7.64Save $0.84
- Reduced Price