I had an iPad previous to this one and LOVED it. When the battery died I was devastated because I could not afford the repair or new iPad. When the ad for this one popped into my email, I jumped on it. Bought it right away. So happy to have my iPad back. Thank you Sam's for making it affordable.
- Screen Size9.7"
- Operating SystemApple iOS
- Memory Capacity32 GB
- RAM Memory2 GB
- Assembled Product Weight4.5 lbs
- Assembled Product Length0.82"
About This Item
Apple iPad Wi-Fi 32GB Silver (5th generation):
- 9.7-inch Retina display, wide color and true tone
- A9 third-generation chip with 64-bit architecture
- M9 motion coprocessor
- 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
- 8MP iSight camera
- Touch ID
- Apple Pay
- Performance Operating System: iOS 10 Chipset: Apple A9 CPU
- Apple Dual-Core Coprocessor
- M9: Motion GPU
- Storage: Flash 32 GB
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint, Gyroscope
- Display Panel Type: IPS LCD
- Touchscreen Technology: Capacitive
- Size: 9.7"
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Native Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Pixel Density: 264 ppi
- Viewing Angle: 178°
- Input/Output Connectors Ports: 1x Lightning Audio
- Integrated Stereo Speakers: 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone
- Flash Media Slot None SIM Card Size None Communications
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Front Camera Resolution: 1.2 MP / Video: 1280 x 720p
- Aperture: f/2.2 35mm
- Rear Camera Resolution: 8.0 MP / Video: 1920 x 1080p
- 30 fps Aperture: f/2.4 35mm
- Focus Type: Contrast-Detect Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: Digital Rear
- Built-In Lithium-Polymer Providing up to 10 Hours per Charge (32.4 Wh)
- Temperature: Operating 32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C)
- Humidity: 5 - 95% Storage -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.3" in/ 23.9 x 16.8 x 0.8 cm
Explore this item
|Processor Core Type|
You are viewing
Apple iPad (5th Generation) 32GB Wi-Fi Silver
|Dual-core (2 Core)|
|Apple 9.7-inch iPad|
Price was right
I have an iPad and my husband couldn't understand why I loved it so much. I bought him one for his birthday. Now he can't put his down. He loves it. It is fast has great features and you can do anything on it that a regular computer can do We use the while watching tv. This is a must have.
Apple products speak for themselves. This product is fast and works well with the recent updates. It has all the capabilities of the higher priced models at a price that fits my budget. Love it!
Never thought affordable and Apple would go together,this IPad is just right for me without needing the iPad Pro capabilities. I have my music, email, books, and much more.
Great Price for a great product!
I gave this as a gift and added a blue-tooth keyboard and so far it is working beautifully! It has totally replaced a desktop computer in our home!
Great Apple Producr
My daughter bought this IPad and absolutely loves it. I highly recommend Apple products, and we got a fair deal at Sams.
I love my new iPad ! Sams Club price was amazing and made it affordable for me to upgrade. I love, love, love it.
Great battery life
I bought this mainly for reading as I'm an avid reader. I liked that I can read on Kindle, Nook, and Google Play, however, it would've been nice to know before I bought it that you cannot buy books on the iPad with these apps, but they will transfer when I buy them on my Android devices.
I mainly bought this for the long battery life and the now more reasonable price along with the reputation of longevity. The battery life lasts for days while reading many hours a day, browsing on Facebook and other apps, or playing games.
It's very fast switching back and forth between different apps and I'm overall happy with this purchase.
The only complaint we have about the new I-Pad is that it doesn't hold a charge for very long. Otherwise, it is a great improvement over our old one.
Bought 2 iPads... 1 was a return
I bought 2 new iPads, the latest version. Boxes looked identical, one of them was locked with a passcode. AppleCare said it was a return and I had to update to the latest iOS. Unfortunately, I'm using them for retail cash registers and the app isn't compatible with the new iOS yet. So I just wanted to take a moment to thank Sam's Club for selling me used merchandise. Gimme a break.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question