Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$7.25 List price $34.88Save $27.63
- Reduced Price$89.99 List price $179.99Save $90.00
Apple iPad 3rd Generation 64GB with Wi-Fi
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$19.99 Was $24.99Save $5.00
- Clearance$68.90 Was $73.28Save $4.38
- $87.03 Was $159.95Save $72.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- The new iPad available in 64GB, 32GB, or 16GB
- 9.7-inch Retina display with Multi-Touch
- Dual-core A5X chip with quad-core graphics
- 5MP iSight camera and FaceTime camera with VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second
- 1080p HD video recording up to 30 frames per second with audio
- Built-in 42.5-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music
- Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- The new iPad with Wi-Fi built in (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Cellular data service on Wi-Fi + 4G models (sold separately)
- Available in black or white
- iOS 5 and iCloud4
- 1GB App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
- FaceTime video calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device and Wi-Fi connection for both caller and recipient. Not available in all areas.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- iCloud requires iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation), or iPad; a Mac computer with OS X Lion; or a PC with Windows Vista or Windows 7. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||64 GB|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MD330LL/A|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|RAM Memory:||64 GB|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Screen Size:||9.7\" , 9.7"|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Best answer is, buy the one you can afford. almost all cell phone carriers offer there branded version of the ipad.by Csline4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy this one. you won't regret it. I bought the Kindle, the iPad2 and finally this one.by bearguy10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- none of the ipads have micro sd chip slot they doen't even have a usb slot. the charger cable is proprietory on one end and usb on the other. I guess Apple wants you to spend the extra money to get the size your need, ie., 12, 32 64 or 128 gb models.by Csline4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you can print with the office app and or a wireless printer on a wifi system, or you can plug the charger cable into your computer or printer with the USB endby Csline5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?