Similar items in stock
- Reduced Pricefrom $19.05
Apple iPad MD371LL/A (64GB, Wi-Fi + AT&T 4G, White) 3rd Generation
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$169.85 List price $499.00Save $329.15
- $49.98 List price $79.99Save $30.01
- from $30.82
- $239.00 List price $349.00Save $110.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-Apple iPad MD371LL/A (64GB, Wi-Fi + AT&T 4G, White) 3rd Generation
9.7 Retina Display; 2048 x 1536 Resolution Apple iOS 5; Dual-Core A5X Chip with Quad-Core Graphics 5 Megapixel iSight Camera, 1080p Video Recording Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) + AT&T 4G LTE; 64 GB Capacity Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life; 1.46 lbs
|Hard Drive Capacity:||64 GB|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MD371LL/A|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|RAM Memory:||64 GB|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Features:||Wi-Fi & 4G LTE AT&T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.40 x 3.20 x 9.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. do I need to subscribe to Verizon or another phone service to make the tablet work? Or can I use it with my wifi instead of going to 4G.
- I use mine with AT&T new share data program. (make sure you turn on hotspot it shows you the passcode or you can change to your own) By doing so, it makes my iPhone a wi-fi hotspot, and I utilize the iPad's wi-fi setting. I can let the grandkids play games on the iPad while I do other tasks on the iPhone, and not pay the additional fee.by Whooplash211/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the US you have three choices for purchasing an iPad: wifi only, wifi + AT&T, or wifi + Verizon. If you purchase the wifi only model you will only be able to use the iPad where there is a wifi network available. If you purchase either the AT&T or Verizon models you have the option to subscribe to the cellular data service on an as needed basis. So you can choose to either use the iPad only on wifi or subscribe to cellular data service to use the internet on the go. All iPads have no contract so you can turn the service on one month and cancel it the next month with no cancellation fees.by renewedpurpose11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (25) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is completely optional, and if at some point you decide you want the the service there is not contract that means if are going on vacation and wanna turn it on for a month you can. The service was like 15 or 30 a month. Not a great service for watching movies and such if it is limited but surfing the web and checking email it should be great. But don't forget to switch the tablet back to wifi only!by Snappyhappy45611/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (21) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The new iPad has a much higher resolution display, improved camera quality, newer Bluetooth technology, and 4G LTE data connectivity on cellular enabled models. You can see a full side by side comparison online at http://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/by renewedpurpose12/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the IPAD have cell phone service ? If not will the IPADS ever have cell phone service?
- None of the iPads offer traditional cell phone service. As far as I am aware there are no plans to offer cell phone service on the iPad in the future. Your only option would be to install an internet VOIP program such as Skype to make phone calls over the internet.by renewedpurpose11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?