Similar items in stock
- Reduced Pricefrom $19.05
Apple iPad (64GB, Wi-Fi + AT&T 4G, Black) 3rd Generation MD368LL/A
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 64GB iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE (3rd Gen, AT&T, Black) from Apple features an incredibly thin design and even more power than its predecessors. The improved Retina display contains 4 times more pixels than the iPad 2 for outstanding clarity and sharpness with both text and images. A newly designed dual-core A5X chip with quad-core graphics provides a great deal of processing power and speed to compensate for the increase in resolution and delivers the same responsive feeling of the former models. This increase in power and resolution all come without the cost of lessened battery life; the iPad still features up to 10 hours of power between charging.
The rear-facing iSight camera incorporates a 5 megapixel backside illuminated sensor for increased lowlight sensitivity as well as great performance in bright situations. Autofocus, tap-to-focus, and tap to set exposure settings provide a range of functions that allow you to achieve the best exposure possible in a quick and intuitive manner. Face detection is also supported and recognizes up to 10 different faces for improved exposure and focus settings when photographing people. In addition to improved still imaging capabilities, the iSight camera also supports full HD 1080p video recording with automatic image stabilization. The camera utilizes a 5-element f/2.4 lens for sharpness and integrates a hybrid infrared filter for greater color fidelity.
The 4G LTE version supports wireless data networks with fast speeds up to 4G LTE. This capability allows you to use your iPad almost anywhere you go and makes use of high speed cellular networks across a large frequency spectrum. You can even switch SIM cards for use while traveling internationally. In addition to support for a quickened network, the iPad can also be used as a personal hotspot for sharing the data connection with your computer. With carrier support, up to 5 devices can be tethered to the iPad via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB connection.
All of the internal features function via the robust iOS operating system for extremely fluid navigation and multi-touch use. iCloud support is maintained and allows you to wirelessly sync all of your information and data between multiple devices. And for even greater functionality with your iOS devices, dictation is now supported allowing you to simply talk in order to type. You can speak your emails, texts, notes, or web searches and have the written words automatically appear. A plethora of apps designed specifically for the iPad are also available, easily attained from the App Store. These apps are formatted especially for the vivid 9.7" display and support the integral functions of the device.
|Graphics Information:||PowerVR SGX543MP4 Graphics|
|Processor Type:||Dual-Core A5X Chip|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||64 Gigabytes|
|Display Technology:||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution:||2048 x 1536|
|Front-Facing Camera Megapixels:||0.7 Megapixels|
|Processor Speed:||1 Gigahertz|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Battery Life:||9 Hours|
|Screen Size:||9.6999999999999993 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MD368LL/A|
|RAM Memory:||1 Gigabytes|
|Rear-Facing Camera Megapixels:||5 Megapixels|
|Features:||Wi-Fi & 4G LTE AT&T|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.46 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 0.40 x 7.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The ten hours refers to battery life using the iPad to work on WiFi. Cellular data takes more juice, so less time per charge. As to your data usage, the iPad 4G can be enrolled with either AT&T or Verizon, and the data is sold by the Gigabyte. AT&t also has a cheap 250 Mb plan that Verizon does not have. Cell Data for iPads is Expensive, and there are no unlimited plans left. The iPads use much more data bandwidth than does an iPhone looking at the same page.by uwillie9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no that's how much time you can use it before you need to plug it in.by desertwildchild9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The first feature simply means that on a full battery you can browse the web for 10 hours while connected to wifi before the battery will be completely dead. So if you charge your iPad completely, turn it on and connect to wifi, you can browse the web continuously for 10 hours before it shuts off. The second feature means that you must purchase a 4G iPad model in order to be able to connect to the internet. IPads are sold as wifi only or wifi + 4G. If you want to be able to use your iPad on the Verizon network you will need to purchase an iPad labeled "WiFi + 4G LTE Verizon". As far as the monthly service plans are concerned, Verizon does not offer an unlimited data plan for iPads. You can see the latest iPad data plan choices online at www.verizonwireless.comby renewedpurpose9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, with Verizon SIM card pre-installed. Just has to be activated.by NickVery8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is cellular ready and very easy to set up a cell service.by Lunatic658/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $19.05
- Reduced Price$7.25 List price $34.88Save $27.63