Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$178.99 List price $232.69Save $53.70
- Clearancefrom $227.48
- $188.99 List price $299.99Save $111.00
- Clearance Reduced Pricefrom $199.93
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$5.69 List price $34.88Save $29.19
- Reduced Price$4.94 List price $39.99Save $35.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The all-new thinner and lighter design makes the Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi and AT&T 3G even more comfortable to hold. It's even more powerful with the dual-core A5 chip, yet has the same 10 hours of battery life. With two cameras, you can make FaceTime video calls, record HD video, and put a twist on your snapshots in Photo Booth. And the iPad Smart Cover attaches magnetically and wakes up, stands up, and brightens up your Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi and AT&T 3G.
Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi + 3G (AT&T, Black)
- Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- Dual-core A5 chip
- Front and back cameras
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- 3G data service on Wi-Fi + 3G models
- Models are configured to work with either AT&T or Verizon, not both. 3G data plan sold separately.
- All Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi and AT&T 3G tablets come in black or white
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G model you purchase is configured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and 3G data plan availability.
- Testing conducted using preproduction iPad 2 tablets and software performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi-Fi. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Actual results may vary.
Accessories and Related Products
- Apple iPad Smart Cover.
- Apple Digital AV Adapter
- Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
- Apple Wireless Keyboard.
- Apple iPad 2 Dock.
- Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter
- AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple iPad 2.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||16 GB|
|Display Technology:||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Processor Speed:||1 GHz , 1 Gigahertz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Battery Life:||10 hours|
|Screen Size:||9.7 , 9.7"|
|Video Game Platform:||Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MC773LL/A|
|RAM Memory:||512 MB|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Features:||Wi-Fi & 3G AT&T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.30 x 3.60 x 9.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not come with headphones. It comes with the the Ipad and the power cord. The manual is online. You have to purchase the key board ans case seperately.by VitaminKS8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the box you get The ipad Charging Cable Wall charger Apple stickers And The "key" to open the sim slot if you get the 3G (the key is similar to a modified paper clip.) Also a little booklet, which the key is attached to You do not get headphonesby Simplytina8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no headphones with this unit. If you want to use a headphone, be sure that you use the proper jack in the top of the iPad and not damage the connections when you insert it. There are delicate terminals inside and it it not user friendly if you break a head phone jack off in the unit. You will get some details on the content of the iPad when you buy it, and you have to get some external special cables at your own expense to charge it in your car, etc. I bought a 10-foot extension with the priority iPad/iPhone terminal on one end and the other end has a power connection. You will have to learn how to keep your iPhone and iPad software up-to-date as well buy connecting it to your computer as well as the external power supply feeds. The battery in the iPad will last about 10 hours, but do not let it get that far down before you charge it back up. I use the charger at night so it will be up to full power when I go online the next day. There is a web site that you can go to to download the complete user manual if you need it. It is about 400 pages, so be prepared to print it out once you start that process. As an alternative, you can go to the specific chapter in the user manual and just print out whatever it is you may need for future reference. It is not hard to find this web site, just go to your address bar on your computer and type in the exact model of your iPad or iPhone and follow the directions. You do not need to use a WWW preface most of the time, just use the model number and hit enter and see what comes up. If you need help, call AT&T or Apple to see what you need to do to learn more about these devices. Have fun, I use my iPad all the time. You will love it.by PACRATFLT8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get the iPad, connection cable, and power adapter. Headphones are up to you.by Jemler8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sadly no headphones, the only things that come with it are a usb cable, a power adaper, and the bookletsby Tazz5554/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ipad 2 Electrical charger USB charger Quick guide No headphonesby PearlsOfWisdom4/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- iPad 2 itself, of course, and the charger with USB to plug into computer and manualby Heighton3/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You Don't have to sign up for an AT&T plan until you decide if you want it, you can also cancel at&t when u want as well, just in case you find you don't really need it. I don't have many wi-fi spots in my Are so it was something I really needed.by Simplytina8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it when you first receive it as long as you are in the range of Wi-Fi tower or such, like Starbucks Coffee Houses, but in a short time, it will ask you to sign up for a data plan. The minimum cost for the lowest level plan is $14.95/month, and if you exceed that initial limit of data, they will prompt you to additional charges being added. You can monitor your use by calling AT&T services.by PACRATFLT8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a 3G model myself but I only use wifi, Ill activate 3G when Ill need it most. You can easily switch back and forth between the twoby Tazz5558/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The 3G can turned activated and deactivated with AT&T as you need it. Wi-fi will work with or without the 3G turned on.by Bikekadude8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use just wifi and never activate the 3G service.by DQuinn12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Simplytina8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are no ports for USB on this iPad.by PACRATFLT6/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IPad does NOT have a USB port! The connection cable connects to a port on your PC, but the iPad end is not a USB.by Jemler10/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, its at the bottom. Any type of apple product has one. The Ipad comes with a usb cableby Tazz55510/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (15)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Zhelda8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $44.98 List price $79.99Save $35.01
- Reduced Price$178.99 List price $232.69Save $53.70
- Clearance$209.99 List price $314.99Save $105.00