So happy with my new iPad! This is my third iPad. My second iPad was an iPad mini, which is great for traveling, but it's too small for me otherwise. This new iPad3 Air is still not as heavy as the originals, and the size is much easier to see and use. If you're older like me, and you're having trouble deciding, go for the iPad Air3....
Apple 10.5-inch iPad Air Wi-Fi 256GB
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Mon, Oct 26
Or get it by Mon, Oct 26 with faster delivery
- Screen Size10.5"
- Operating SystemApple iOS
- Memory Capacity256 GB
- Resolution2224 x 1668
- RAM Memory0 GB
- Assembled Product Weight9.9 in
About This Item
- 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide color1
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- Display size is measured diagonally.
- Accessories are sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Air, iPad (6th generation), and iPad mini (5th generation). Smart Keyboard is compatible with 10.5-inch iPad Air and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
10.5" Retina display with True Tone and wide color145
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Customer reviews & ratings
It's wonderful all of it full colors big size I was so easy to transfer all my information from my old iPad with no problems. The iOS will need to update by hand. It took great. Once I received it needed to charge it was low. I recommend this to all.
Five star !
There is nothing I can say bad about this IPad . It is light weight and so easy to handle . I did order a cover to protect it and so I can stand it up .
I purchased this item for my 11 year old daughter. She is quite the artistic type and wanted it for the ability to utilize the pencil for for drawing. She hasn't complained the first time and I will say the definition is great. I was impressed on how well the precision is with the pencil.
- Ease of use
- For video
- Battery life
Love this Ipad
Love this Ipad. It is lightweight and has plenty of storage. I upgraded from the Ipad Air 2, and the screen on this one is bigger and the battery life is much better. Of course this could be because it is new.
Easy To Use Ipad
Bought this ipad so my second grader could use it for distance learning instead of a chromebook. Great purchase! No issues at all and we added an apple pen which also helps her so much. Now I want one for me!
- Battery life
- Ease of use
I was lucky to get this iPad as it was priced! Good customer service from Sam's! Arrived quickly and on time.
Great price, arrived on time.
Awesome but already bent
It’s fast, it runs Fortnite great, the screen is beautiful. Unfortunately I’ve had it a couple weeks and have no idea how but it is bent in the middle. Also FedEx shipping was slow and opened when I received it.
Love the iPad. It was supposed to come with one year of free Apple TV. There was nothing in the package to tell us how to get it, nothing in the emails, and I have no idea who to ask. Very disappointing.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question