Always an android person I am really surprised with the iPad. I use it for my music and it is able to do things android only dreams of. I have used it hardcore since day one and gave had no flaws. The wifi is very strong and can pick up a signal better than phones. The keyboard is big enough for my big fingers so less deleting and more typing. It also has a beam function that beams between devices which is totally awesome. when on the stage I only hit a button and every person knows what I'm doing next because it appears on their screen. I recommend some kind of case just to help protect the massive screen.
Apple 10.2-inch iPad (7th Gen) Wi-Fi 32GB
Arrives by Sat, May 30
In stock at Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz
- Screen Size10.2"
- Operating SystemApple iOS
- Memory Capacity32 GB
- Resolution2160 x 1620
- Assembled Product Weight1.06 lbs
- Assembled Product Length.29"
About This Item
Apple iPad 10.2inch
- 10.2-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil1
- iPadOS with intuitive multitasking, new Home screen, and all the great features of iOS 13
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- 1Accessories are sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generations), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (6th and 7th generations), and iPad mini (5th generation). Smart Keyboard is compatible with iPad (7th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
- 3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries. for more information.
No features description available
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
My old tablet stopped working and it was time for a new tablet. I am always on the go and needed a tablet to check my bank account and my e mails. So I choose this itablet and it was a good choice for me. It has deliver good performance and it was easy to set up. Whenever I am at home it automatically connects to the internet, I no longer have to log in every time I need to use it. If I am not at home and the tablet finds a network access to the internet it always ask me if I want to join the network, this gives me the chance to decided if the network is safe. Also, I have an iPhone and I can link my phone with the tablet without the need to use untrusted wi-fi, it works really great and once a week I use my wi-fi at home to do updates. I saw the tablet at Walmart at a good price, bought on line and pick it up at the store, it was that easy. I am happy with my tablet and will recommended to anyone interested in a tablet.
Great value! An iPad for less then $400.
iPad 7th gen works fine. I am not a power user so 32GB memory and the A10 processor are plenty fast enough. My first experience with a tablet. I use it for reading the local newspaper, web browsing/shopping, and watch TV programs with the built-in TV Providers app. My wife liked it so much, we got a an iPad 7th gen for her too!
First one had several dead pixels right in front of my eyes, this is not the first time have had screen problems, the 9.7 ipad it replaced had same issue plus bright spots both got worse over time. I returned this one, crossed fingers, seems good but only time will tell. Performance overall feels identical to my 9.7 which is good but the ios upgrades especially the latest has a lot of problems with video especially CNN, MSNBC and Youtube. Being dual band keeps wifi speeds acceptable, picture quality and especially gaming ability are excellent, it can hand any game you throw at it at the highest settings. Overall, the pixel loss and dirt behind the screen (from dirty manufacturing environment) equate to poor quality and are a constant concern with ipads.
It's Apple, HIGHLY OVER RATED
The biggest problem is the OS and an annoying feature called Guided Access which is supposed to control the Dock at the bottom of the screen. The dock keeps popping up and when it does it kills whatever programs are on, Guided Access is supposed to control the dock but only works in a few programs, that and the poor selection of apps that are Apple Only, it is an extremely confined existence in Apples world, Support is nice but useless so it's back to Android to regain my sanity, never EVER will I have an Apple Product.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question