Customers also viewed these products
Keter 4x6 Apex Storage Shed
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you need a place on your patio or poolside to store your outdoor furniture cushions, gardening equipment, tools or swimming pool supplies, Keter 4x6 Apex Storage Shed is perfect for your needs. This 4x6 Storage Shed will look great in whatever outdoor space you place it in, with its stylish wood-look design. Youll be able to easily see whatever you need whenever you need it with the built-in skylight. This storage shed also features a floor panel, built-in ventilation and gable roof. Assembles in a snap, in under an hour and anchors down to the surface of your choice. De-clutter and organize your deck and never lose another piece of equipment to the harsh conditions of the outdoors.
Keter 4x6 Apex Storage Shed:
|Material:||Resin / Polycarbonate|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17181074|
|Features:||Available w/ Skylights , Available w/ Windows|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 4.00 x 85.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Since the base is plastic, does it need to sit on a cement slab or is the yard acceptable.
- I put mine on leveled pavers so the installation isn't permanent in case I later want to move it. I don't think I'd want it sitting directly on the ground unless you are certain it will stay level.by TheMollyLlama9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You really need a flat surface. You can make a wooden base with treated lumber if you don't want to pour a slab.by Dodge1311/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a latch than can have a padlock attached.by TheMollyLlama9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With a padlock.by Dodge1311/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, side walls are plastic corrugated panels.by TheMollyLlama9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are molded with ribs on the inside to mount shelves if you want.by Dodge136/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?