Angelcare 927 MHz Sound Baby Monitor
Customers also considered
- $100.41 Was $109.97Save $9.56
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the peace and quiet while your baby sleeps because with the Angelcare 927 MHz Sound Baby Monitor close to your little one, you know you will hear any cries. Now, you can get your work done, relax for a minute or even take a nap, too. This battery-operated baby monitor can easily be moved from one place to another to follow your baby wherever he or she falls asleep. It also features a display that shows the room temperature in the nursery. In addition, the child unit has a soft light to keep your baby from being afraid of the dark. The volume can be turned up or down to ensure you don't miss a thing. You can relax more easily while your baby is resting with this baby monitor by your side.
Angelcare 927 MHz Sound Baby Monitor:
- Operates on 927 MHz frequency
- Range up to 820'
- Rechargeable parent's unit
- Nursery room temperature is displayed on the parent's unit
- Soft night light on the nursery unit
- Sound indicator lights
- Volume controls
- Voice activated or continuous transmission
- 8 channels to minimize interference
- Battery or AC adaptor operated
- Includes: charging base, 2 AC adapters, 1 parent unit, 1 nursery unit and user manual
- Portable baby monitor
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Features:||Digital , Nightlight|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know the exact answer, but when we got ours we took it outside and were able to walk all the way to the end of the block 3 houses down with it still working. We ended up turning around and coming home with it still working perfectly.by definingnemo167/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one time I took it outside, I went about 75-100 feet.by Alltheothernamesaretaken12/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Some unit shows in Fahrenheit, some in Celsius. And its fixed whatever you'll get you cant change it from F to C. I bought two of these the first one was in Fahrenheit. The 2nd unit was in Celsius. I like it fahrenheit coz thats what we normally use here in California or thats what im more familiar. Now i have the one in celsius i have to always see the conversion table to figure it.by veryhandsonprotectivemom1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Alltheothernamesaretaken12/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$236.50 List price $283.80Save $47.30