Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401 gives you everything you need for peace of mind when you are away from the nursery. This Angelcare Monitor helps make your job as a parent a little easier. With advanced features, this baby movement monitor can monitor both movement and sound. A sensor pad with adjustable sensitivity slides under the baby's mattress to detect movement, and if there is no movement, the Anglecare Movement Sensor with Sound Monitor sounds an alarm after 20 seconds. An optional ''tic'' sound lets you hear baby's movements and the Angelcare Monitor offers eight channels to choose from to minimize interference. The Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401 comes with one parent handsets, four AAA rechargeable batteries, a charging station and movement sensor pad.
Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401:
- Color screen Parents Unit
- The under-the-mattress sensor pad will detect your baby's slightest movements
- Nursery room temperature is displayed on the parent's unit
- The Baby Movement and Sound Monitor has 8 channels
- Voice activated or continuous transmission
- Portable and rechargeable
- Soft Night light on the Nursery unit
- Range up to 820 feet
- This Angelcare Baby Monitor operates on 927MHz frequencies
|Recommended Use:||Child Protection|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||401AUS1GV|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Accessories Included:||Motion Detector|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.25 x 5.00 x 10.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. will this product still detect baby's breathing if they are swaddled in a thick blanket?
- Yes. The sensor pad goes under the mattress and it includes plastic pieces to prevent a child from getting tangled in the cord. My daughter is 19 months old and she has never messed with the cord. I fed the cord out the back corner and I'm not even sure she knows it's there.by Bxrmommy6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are.by Bxrmommy6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AC adapter is included, it's attached to the base. The handset has rechargeable batteries and when not in use the handset should be placed in the base to recharge.by Bxrmommy6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It did when my daughter was swaddled. If it doesn't you can adjust the sensitivity.by Bxrmommy6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had no problems with detection even when swaddling in a thicker blanket. You can adjust the sensitivity of the monitor, just test it to make sure it's working.by Mandinkus8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The movement sensor pad works best when there is nothing between the baby and the mattress that the baby is sleeping on except for a mattress sheet.by AC Product specialist11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the AC401 has a cord attached to the sensor pad. This cord is pre-installed with cord covers in order to help prevent tangling or risk to baby. As with any monitor, It is very important that the installation instructions be followed carefully.by AC Product specialist5/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $8.97
- $88.82 Was $114.99Save $26.17
- $16.65 Was $17.68Save $1.03