Check out these related products
- $4.83 Was $6.26Save $1.43
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $18.90 List price $23.97Save $5.07
- $9.36 List price $14.99Save $5.63
- $20.38 List price $24.99Save $4.61
- $30.48 List price $39.99Save $9.51
- $7.19 Was $7.99Save $0.80
- $11.40 List price $15.99Save $4.59
- $12.63 Was $13.36Save $0.73
- $10.56 Was $11.64Save $1.08
- $22.23 List price $24.99Save $2.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Tor Books, 2010, ISBN13 9780765366856, ISBN10 0765366851
Barry Laverty, M.B., is looking forward to his first Christmas in the cozy village of Ballybucklebo, at least until he learns that his sweetheart, Patricia, might not be coming home for the holidays. That unhappy prospect dampens his spirits somewhat, but Barry has little time to dwell on his romantic disappointments. Christmas may be drawing nigh, but there is little peace to be found on earth, especially for a young doctor plying his trade in the emerald hills and glens of rural Ireland.
Along with his senior partner, Doctor Fingal Flahertie O'Reilly, Barry has his hands full dealing with seasonal coughs and colds, as well as the occasional medical emergency. To add to the doctors' worries, competition arrives in the form of a patient-poaching new physician whose quackery threatens the health and well-being of the good people of Ballybucklebo. Can one territory support three hungry doctors? Barry has his doubts.
But the wintry days and nights are not without a few tidings of comfort and joy. Between their hectic medical practice, Rugby Club parties, and the kiddies' Christmas Pageant, the two doctors still find time to play Santa Claus to a struggling single mother with a sick child and not enough money in the bank. Snow is rare in Ulster, and so are miracles, but that doesn't mean they never happen. . . .
|Series Title:||Irish Country|
|Number of Pages:||657|
|Publication Date:||November, 2010|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.98 List price $9.99Save $4.01
- $25.00 List price $29.99Save $4.99
- $5.04 List price $10.00Save $4.96
- $8.69 List price $14.99Save $6.30
- $4.03 Was $6.04Save $2.01
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $17.83 List price $19.99Save $2.16