Customers also viewed these products
- $13.73 Was $14.64Save $0.91
- $19.96 Was $22.89Save $2.93
- $20.96 List price $26.00Save $5.04
- $22.32 List price $28.00Save $5.68
- $13.74 Was $14.62Save $0.88
- $11.09 Was $11.78Save $0.69
- $12.63 Was $14.24Save $1.61
Check out these related products
- $17.97 Was $21.29Save $3.32
- $21.63 Was $24.44Save $2.81
- $11.57 List price $19.95Save $8.38
- $13.32 Was $14.95Save $1.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An illustrated update of the 1996 classic, that lets you make Amy's hearts, satisfying breads in your own kitchen.
Finally--an updated, new edition of the beloved guide to bread baking
Amy's Bread is a legendary New York institution that serves some 50,000 customers every month and supplies bread to more than 300 restaurants and stores daily. Long out of print, "Amy's Bread" shares Amy Scherber's recipes and techniques for everything from basic loaves to artisan breads. Now fully revised and updated, this full-color edition includes more than fifty recipes for home bakers at every level of experience.
"Amy's Bread "starts with the basics like Big Beautiful White Pan Loaf and French Baguette before progressing to more complicated recipes like Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread with Oats and Pecans and Semolina Bread with Apricots and Sage. But there's more here than just bread--recipes for pizzas, sandwiches, and sweet treats are also included.
- A helpful introduction covers basic bread baking techniques, starters, ingredients, and equipment
- 130 full-color photos illustrate bread shaping and scoring techniques, as well as photos and personal stories that reveal the inner workings of the bakery
- Artisan breads can cost $5 or more at the market; this book lets you make them at home for just a fraction of the cost
Whether you've just discovered the joy of bread baking or you've been doing it for decades, this revised classic will keep your oven hot for years to come.
|Number of Pages:||276|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Herring, Aimee , Dupree, Toy Kim , Scherber, Amy|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 10.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.74 List price $14.99Save $2.25
- $20.40 List price $30.00Save $9.60
- $24.09 List price $40.00Save $15.91
- $10.03 List price $11.99Save $1.96