Amy's Bowls Brown Rice Black-Eyed Peas and Veggies, 9.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Amy's Brown Rice Black-Eyed Peas and Veggies Bowls.
- Made with organic black-eyed peas, vegetables and rice.
- No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
- Amy's Bowls Brown Rice Black-Eyed Peas and Veggies.
- Microwave or regular oven.
- Family owned since 1988.
- Dairy free.
- Gluten free.
- There are certain meals that are just plain down home good eating... nourishing and comforting without being fancy.
- This bowl is one of those... a balanced combination of organic brown rice and organic broccoli and carrots in a tasty ginger sauce along with slowly simmered black-eyed peas.
- It has the flavor and goodness of slow cooked food along with the convenience of frozen, and it's dairy free and gluten free as well.
- Amy's dad eats this at any time of the day and loves it.
- We hope you will too.
- For variety you'll want to try our baked ziti bowl, brown rice & vegetables bowl, country cheddar bowl, Mexican casserole bowl, pesto tortellini bowl, ravioli bowl, Santa Fe enchilada bowl, stuffed pasta shells bowl, teriyaki bowl and tortilla casserole bowl.
- *100% Pure Herbs & Spices (No Hidden Ingredients).
- Brown rice, black-eyed peas & veggies bowl:No trans fat.
- No added MSG.
- No preservatives.
- Carton is recyclable.
- Please recycle where facilities exist.
- Certified organic by QAI.
- Quality Assurance International.
- Certified organic.
- Amy's Kitchen.
- After the birth of our daughter Amy in 1987 we found there was little time to prepare the wholesome nutritious food we normally ate.
- Realizing there were others like ourselves, we set up Amy's Kitchen to produce delicious, nourishing, frozen meals for health conscious people too busy to cook.
- We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home.
- No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products.
- We like hearing from you.
- If you have any questions or comments, please write to us: Amy's Kitchen Inc., P.O. Box 449 Petaluma, CA 94953.
- Find out more about our products, our company, our kindly, and what makes Amy's food so special at www.amys.com.
Warning Text: Contains soy.Individuals with food allergies: this product is made in a facility that processes foods containing wheat, milk, tree nuts and seeds. Amy's Kitchen does not use any peanuts, fish, shellfish or eggs.
Ingredients: No Preservatives.Ingredients (Vegan): Organic Brown Rice, Filtered Water, Organic Black-Eyed Peas, Organic Broccoli, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tamari (Wheat Free), Organic Tomato Puree, Organic Cilantro, Organic Ginger, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Spices*.
Instructions: Keep frozen.Directions:Conventional oven:Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Remove bowl from carton.Remove overwrap and cover bowl with foil.Place bowl on a cookie sheet and bake for 50 minutes or until heated throughout.Microwave oven.Remove bowl from carton.Make a 1 inch slit in overwrap.Cook on high for 5 minutes or until hot.Toaster oven.Remove all packaging.Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish.Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above.Serving suggestion:Add a spoonful of nonfat yogurt. Ovens vary so please use these instructions as a guide to the best preparation for your oven.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4