I really like this kitchen cart, I am using it as extra storage and as a coffee bar. It has a lot of parts and does take some time to put together, but the directions were good enough that I was able to do it alone. I think some parts would have been easier if I had a drill but it still turned out great!
Ameriwood Home Williams Kitchen Cart, Black
Arrives by Tue, Oct 27
About This Item
Ameriwood Home Williams Kitchen Cart, Black
- The beautiful Ameriwood Home Williams Kitchen Cart adds extra storage to your kitchen to help you stay organized
- Made of laminated particleboard, the black finish, brown woodgrain top surface and silver handle come together to form a stunning piece that’ll give your kitchen a sharp look
- The Cart contains a variety of storage options for all your kitchen needs: 6 bottle cubbies, an open display shelf, cabinet space, 3 side shelves and a wide top surface you can use as a workstation or for decoration
- The 4 rolling casters make it easy to move the Cart wherever you need it
- The Kitchen Cart ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold up to 50 lbs. The 2 middle shelves can each hold 25 lbs. while the top 2 side shelves can hold 5 lbs. each and the lower side shelf can hold 20 lbs. Each of the small cubbies can hold 5 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 35.13”H x 29.63”W x 17.25”D.
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Explore this item
|Care Plan Eligible|
|Level of Assembly|
Country of Origin - Components
|Contained Battery Type|
Country of Origin - Assembly
|PPU Quantity of Units|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Is Assembly Required|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Ameriwood Home Williams Kitchen Cart, Black/Old Fashioned Pine
Does Not Contain a Battery
See manufacturer warranty for warranty length.
29.625 x 17.312 x 35.25 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great for a coffee bar
Very nice...took me around 2 hrs to put together.
I absolutely live this! It took me about an hour and a half to put it together by myself. I am a woman! LoL It was pretty simple. Would've been easier with another person, but my husband was at work. I actually use it for a little coffee/baby station and put snacks, baby formula, and such in the bottom. All the coffee stuff goes in the side shelves along with baby snacks. Everything was perfect! Couldn't be happier with my purchase!
Chic and compact!
Beautiful piece of living room furniture. Great for the price abd relatively easy to assemble, recommend 2 people. Just what I needed to liven up my living room.
Love my kitchen carts. Bought 2 and rhey look nicer than I imagined.
Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to assemble and looks beautiful in my living room.
Good buy-looks great
It came quickly and the assembly was easy. It gave my kitchen a new look. No regrets...
Nice Coffee Bar!!
I am used to putting things together so it wasn't too bad. It comes with the same amount of pieces as other items I've put together in the past. It took me a little longer to finish because I kept stopping to watch my show lol but I like it, just need to get my coffee mug rack and I all set :) 4 stars because of the little door, it doesn't close smoothly as I would have hoped, kind of scraps when I close it.
Nice furniture piece easy to put together. Some minor scratches but great for what I wanted it for.
It's cheap but works.
It's alright, but it's definitely a cheap product. It's almost impossible to put together without like 3 people helping. The wood is a terrible brittle particle board that breaks if you look at it wrong. The one wheel won't go in as far as the rest so the whole cart is tilted (see first picture). The door at the bottom destroyed the bottom piece of wood cause it's put together with these really weird hinges that allow you to adjust but that adjustment is impossible to get straight so closing the door scrapes the bottom piece (see second picture). It's an alright piece, but you're gonna go through a lot putting it together and hopefully you don't destroy it in the process like I did!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question