Nice value for the money. It took a little time to put together, but was not difficult.
About This Item
Ameriwood Home Landry Microwave Cart, Multiple Colors
- Free up valuable storage space in your kitchen with the Ameriwood Home Landry Microwave Cart
- Black oak woodgrain finish on laminated particleboard pairs well with any style and décor. Rolling castors make it easy to position the Cart wherever you need
- Declutter your counters by placing your microwave, toaster oven or coffee maker on the top surface. Place kitchen towels, pot holders or platter in the open compartment. The large cubby behind the 2 doors is the perfect space to store pots, pans, and crockpots
- Complete your room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The Landry Microwave Cart ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold up to 40 lbs. The open compartment holds 20 lbs. and the space behind the doors holds 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.3125”H x 23.625”W x 14.6875”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Customer reviews & ratings
Iâm satisfied with my purchase
I got this microwave cart today and so far i can say i like it. The only thing i would say is that i wish it was a little taller but other then that its a pretty good cart, especially for the price and a good thing about it is that the cabinet is actual spacious. I was able to fit my kitchen aid stand mixer, my blender, my ninja express chop and my Coffee maker and i still had a litte room left in there, which iâm happy about. So yeah over all i can say that iâm happy with this purchase.
Microwave stand and space saver!
This microwave cart is a great addition to my kitchen. It has allowed me to free up a counter, which is amazing because my kitchen is small. It took me and my nephew around thirty minutes to put together. The instructions included were not very helpful, but using common sense we were able to figure out what needed to be done. The stand is sturdy, easily holds microwave on top, allows for storage of boxes of tea, coffee, and other small boxes items in the middle. There is more than enough room for hidden storage on the bottom. I was able to store a kitchen aid stand mixer and a bread machine. I have no complaints about it, other than the wood cracked a little on certain areas as we tightened the screws in, but that may have been human error (over tightening).
The item does what I need it to but it is cheap made and you get what you pay for.
It's good but was missing pieces
Not worth it!
Instructions are not thorough. Took about 3 hours for 1 person to assemble ( would definitely be easier with help). Final set of instructions to assemble the doors are the worst. My friend is extremely handy and did everything in his power but the doors did not align at all. One side was high the other low no matter how much adjusting. The gap was extremely noticeable. After all the time and aggrevation I would say this product is not worth the money. This is my second attempt at it. The first one I bought after assembly it was wobbly because the holes were too big for some screws. Now with this one with the doors. I would suggest investing in a better one. If Ameriwood would address the situation and make better doors and directions to assemble them, this product would be worth it. I'm not the only one who had trouble with the doors and the lack of detail in instructions for the doors makes one wonder if Ameriwood is aware as well.
Poor quality for the price
There's only so much you can expect at this price point, but I'd hoped for a little more than this. Several of the pre-drilled holes are just slightly off, which means the end product is visibly crooked in places (the placement of the lip right below the top of the cart, the edges of the doors, etc.) Mine also came without one of the little plastic inserts that goes in the door hinge, which means the door is even more off-center and wobbly. Once assembled, it's functional -- but it sure does look shoddy for a piece that cost upwards of $50.
They should have your back!
I purchased this through Walmart.com, small insignificant cosmetic damage but the most significant was the fact that there was a crucial piece missing to the cart! The back that keeps things from falling off the shelf and keeps items square!
item came with right side panel (side B) with an unfinished edge smh.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question