Check out these related products
- $8.21 List price $12.99Save $4.78
- $12.99 List price $17.99Save $5.00
- $21.12 List price $29.95Save $8.83
- $26.06 List price $39.95Save $13.89
- $13.96 List price $19.99Save $6.03
- $14.63 List price $24.95Save $10.32
- $20.85 List price $26.95Save $6.10
- $13.48 List price $19.95Save $6.47
- $13.99 List price $19.98Save $5.99
- $16.79 List price $24.99Save $8.20
- $15.62 List price $24.99Save $9.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Billy the Kid [DVD] 84188701616 Movies
On April 28, 1881, just days from being hanged for murder, 21-year-old Henry McCarty, alias Billy the Kid, outfoxed his jailors and electrified the nation with the last in a long line of daring escapes. Just a few weeks later, he was finally gunned down by an ambitious sheriff, and the felling of one of the most notorious criminals of the age made headlines across the country. First demonized by the lawman who killed him, the Kid was soon mythologized by a never-ending stream of dime store romances and big-screen dramas. But with each telling, Billy the Kid's real story was further obscured. Born to impoverished Irish immigrants, the Kid led a hardscrabble, itinerant life that became harder still when his mother died of tuberculosis. He came of age in a lawless corner of New Mexico, caught in the middle of a many-centuries-old Irish-English conflict playing out on the Southwest plains. But despite his reckless violence, the Kid's fascination with Mexican culture, his flare for Spanish, and his disdain for the Anglo authorities made him a hero of sorts to the Hispanic community, who hid him when the law came looking and mourned him most when he was gone.
Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired).
|Actors:||Bill Clinton, Hilary Rodham-Clinton|
|Studio & Production Company:||PBS Distribution|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Record Label:||PBS Distribution|
|Brand:||PUBLIC BROADCASTING SERVICE|
|Movie Genre:||dvd - US HISTORY|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.09 List price $15.96Save $10.87
- Rollback$6.99 Was $8.79Save $1.80
- $31.05 List price $49.98Save $18.93
- $9.35 List price $14.98Save $5.63
- $6.19 List price $9.99Save $3.80
- $12.80 List price $19.99Save $7.19
- $5.00 Was $6.99Save $1.99
- $15.98 List price $29.96Save $13.98