About This Item
This incredibly versatile product supports up to four 32" monitors each with a maximum individual weight of 26.5 lbs. Not only will this strong and sturdy mount have no trouble holding VESA certified 75x75 or 100x100 monitors, (fitting the above criteria), it is also extremely adjustable!
- Each monitor can be placed at a different height to accommodate different sized monitors
- All four monitors have 360 rotation (meaning landscape, portrait, or anything in-between)
- Also included is a +/- 20 tilt in any direction Individually for ALL 4 Monitors, ensuring maximum user comfort
- Height adjustable, with a maximum height of approximately 36.6" from the desk to the center of the highest mounting device
Benefits of Clamp Mounting:
Clamp Bases are an excellent mounting option! They are screwed onto the edge of a desk for maximum space. (Clamp bases require a lip on the desk 8-50 mm thick and 85 mm deep)
- They are the sturdiest mount of the three kinds (stand, clamp and grommet)
- They take up the least amount of desk space (So much more room for activities!)
- Device Supported: Flat Panel Display
- Maximum Load Capacity: 106 lb
- Minimum Screen Size Supported: 24"
- Maximum Screen Size Supported: 32"
- Maximum Adjustable Height: 36.60"
- Features: Rotate
- Features: Swivel
- Features: Pivot
- Features: Tilt
- Features: Cable Management
- Features: Smart Torque Adjustment
- Color: Black
- VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
- VESA Mount Standard: 100 x 100
- VESA Mount Standard: 75 x 75
- VESA Mount Standard: 200 x 100
- Material: Steel
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Material: Plastic
- Height: 38"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 5.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 22.60 lb
- Additional Information:
- Tilt: Max. + / -15 (For each "Hinge")
- Swivel: Max. +/-20 (For each "Hinge")
- Rotate(Pivot): 360(For each "Hinge")
- Screw Type: M4, M5, M6, M8
- Easy Install
- Compatibility: 4 x LCD Monitor
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- TAA Compliant: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Amer Networks, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
28.00 x 15.00 x 12.00 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question