We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
• Designed to mimic Ameda’s hospital waveform technology
• Lightweight, portable, and can operate on batteries for easy transport
• Easy to assemble and clean
• No need to clean or replace tubing
• Our quietest personal electric pump for a more discreet experience
• Adaptable for single or double pumping
• Long, reliable performance backed by a 2-year warranty
• Finesse Breast Pump
• Dual HygieniKit® Milk Collection System with (2) 25.0mm CustomFit™ Flanges and (2) 30.5mm CustomFit Flanges
• (2) Extra Valves
• (2) Bottle Holders
• Dottie Tote
• AC Power Adapter
• Disposable Nursing Pads Sample Pack
• Milk Storage Bags Sample Pack
• Instructions for Use (Full Booklet)
Average rating:3.3out of5stars, based onreviews
1-2 of 3 reviews
Average rating:5out of5stars, based on0reviews
I see alot of people giving this pump bad reviews but i really like mine. The problem alot of people seem to be having is no suction and thats what happens if you dont put the silicone cups in. It has to have all the pieces on it to work, i thought mine was messed up too until i read the instructions and realized id left something off. The really great thing about this pump is that the hoses are no where near the milk you dont have to worry about moldy tubes which is a problem with alot of other pumps.
Worst pump ever! absolutely no suction power. Used once and sat for over 10 min with only like 10 drops of milk. That was at maximum speed and suction Don't waste your money to buy and don't waste your time trying to get through insurance
I have feedback on
Due to the high volume of feedback, we are unable to respond to individual comments. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.
How was your experience with this page?
Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.
Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.