About This Item
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, REAL-TIME, TRUE HD ? Experience magnificent full-HD 1080P video at 30fps with enhanced low light capability utilizing the Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor and Ambarella S2LM chipset. Extra-wide 90° viewing angle as well as remote pan/tilt and digital zoom allow you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Works with Amazon Alexa through Amcrest Cloud.
- SMARTER SECURITY ? Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSd card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon (32bit) & SeaMonkey Browsers, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, QUALITY ASSURED ? Featuring a Sony Exmor 1/2.7? 2.07MP image sensor and built-in IR LEDs this WiFi camera achieves industry leading 1080P nightvision up to 32 feet. Not all 1080P WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of IP camera experience has guaranteed the out-performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 1080p pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP ? The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and Amcrest Cloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - This Amcrest 2.4ghz wireless camera is UL Listed for safety and features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC, and receives regular security firmware updates (Does not support 5ghz). At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you?ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals such as Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Network IP, Night Vision, Infrared
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.00 x 12.00 x 10.00 Inches