well built air very solid and beautiful and work very smuts and quay at.very good.
About This Item
- High efficiency 12.2 EER
- 6,000 BTU air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- 5.9-ft. LCDI power cord with 3-prong grounded plug uses 115V electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 250 sq. ft. with up to 1.58 pints per hour dehumidification
- Remote control allows you to control the unit from across the room
- 3 cooling speeds plus Auto option for cooling flexibility
- Eco mode uses less energy for savings on your utility bill
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- After a power failure, unit automatically restarts when power is restored
- 8-way directional air louvers directs the air where you need it
- Removable and washable air filter with a 'clean filter' alert for convenient maintenance
- Easy-to-install window mounting kit included
- Window width: 23" min / 36" max
- Minimum window height: 14.5"
- U.L. Listed
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause both cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause both cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Easy Clean, Easy Installation
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
18.60 x 15.60 x 13.30 Inches
Amana the best!
The product seems to be well made as compared to other window units I have purchased. It's quiet, does not rattle, and cools well. It also comes with added insulation for the window, which also helps block light. I have purchased LG, Frigidaire, and GE window units... I like the Amana the most for build quality.
It is just as the ad said
This unit was easy enough to install and comes with foam strips and pannels to insulate it. After a few days of use it seems to cool well. It also has some nice features like auto mode/fan speed, as well as eco, sleep, and timer. Overall I'm happy with my purchase.
ITS THE BEST EVER!!!!!
THIS UNIT WORKS SO WONDERFUL! I REALLY LIKE THE DRY PART OF IT! IT TAKES THE HUMINTY OUT OF THE ROOM! MY BEDROOM IS ONLY 12X12 AND THIS IS 6000 BTU ! IT WASN'T THAT HARD TO PUT IN IN THE WINDOW EITHER! ITS WORTH GETTING THIS!
VERY GOOD QUALITY
HAVING BEEN EMPLOYED IN THE APPLIANCE FEILD. ALL AMANA PRODUCTS ARE OF VERY GOOD QUALITY. YOU MAY PAY MORE FOR QUALITY BUT YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. AMANA IS ALWAYS THE BEST PLACE TO START, WAS MACHINES TO AN A/C UNIT. I'VE ENEN HAD AN FURNAS/HOT WATER HEATER THAT WAS AMANA. ALWAYS VERY WELL MADE
High quality, some air conditioners are made of cheap plastic, not this one. The 3 speed fans work great and cool down the room fast. I noticed this product is very similar to TLC and Emerson. My Only complaint would be the temperature sensors on these units, they are way off when using the Energy Saver feature. Note: I bought an Emerson prior and it did the exact same thing.
Easy install although I had to unplug and restart it a few times to get it to start cooling. Keeps my bedroom cool and comfy. Very noisy with a constant rattling sound when AC kicks in.
Had to exchange a bad one for a another new one :(
This is difficult to review. My unit worked very well for a short time and then suddenly stopped cooling. I had to return it and buy another one. They are heavy not the easiest to remove from the window and then put in another one. I hope the new one works longer than the first one. So far, so good.
Possibly a lemon?
Delivered March 17th, now May 6th out of return range and is not working correctly. Runs 5 seconds then cuts off, then tries again and sometimes runs ok other times stops again.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question