Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$6.41 List price $7.69Save $1.28
- Reduced Price$6.70 List price $7.93Save $1.23
- Clearance$136.36 List price $163.63Save $27.27
- Reduced Price$5.35 List price $6.29Save $0.94
- Reduced Price$6.87 List price $7.57Save $0.70
Check out these related products
- Clearance$21.48 List price $25.78Save $4.30
- Reduced Price$6.44 List price $7.99Save $1.55
- Clearance$25.38 List price $30.46Save $5.08
- Reduced Price$2.95 List price $3.69Save $0.74
- Clearance$19.55 List price $23.46Save $3.91
- Reduced Price$4.49 List price $5.99Save $1.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The leaves, fresh or dried, can be used with chicken, meats (especially lamb), stews, breads, pizzas, and vegetables.
UPC: 726016005142 - Alvita Rosemary Leaf Tea Caffeine Free Tea Bags - 30 Ea - The leaves, fresh or dried, can be used with chicken, meats (especially lamb), stews, breads, pizzas, and vegetables. - Alvita rosemary leaf tea caffeine free tea bags
Native to the Mediterranean, where warmer temperatures prevail, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) was introduced to Britain by the Romans. Boughs of Rosemary have had many uses in the past. They were carried at weddings, used to freshen rooms, and burned as incense. They are also used as a pungent flavoring in cooking. The leaves, fresh or dried, can be used with chicken, meats (especially lamb), stews, breads, pizzas, and vegetables. Dried leaves can also be added to the coals of barbecues, near the end of cooking, to impact Rosemarys characteristic flavor to meats.
In addition to its varied culinary uses, Rosemary also has a history as a health giving herb. In 1525, Banckes Herbal, the first book devoted exclusively to herbs and their uses, was printed in England and included Rosemary. Early Arabian physicians are credited as the first to recommend this fragrant herb as a tea. And today, it is still enjoyed, often before retiring.
|Food Form:||Alvita Caffeine Free Tea Rosemary Leaf - 30 Tea Bags|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||644021|
|Brand:||Alvita Tea Bags|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $2.48 Was $2.78Save $0.30
- $2.61 Was $2.88Save $0.27