Pros:light-weight compared to steel options, simple straight-forward assembly, seems sturdy enough. Cons:some assembly required, need metric wrenchs&sockets, no hitch pin included, remember to get ratchet straps(4-6), would recommend putting reflectors on it (red on back/yellow on sides).
Black Widow AMC-400 Hitch-Mounted Aluminum Motorcycle Carrier
Arrives by Wed, Mar 4
About This Item
- Durable, hitch-mounted motorcycle carrier for use with dirt bikes and motorcycles; comes with self-storing ramp that can be attached to carrier during transport
- Track measures 6' 3.5" L x 5.5" W; ramp measures 3' 11" L x 5.5" W; maximum 400 lb weight capacity
- Works with 2" Class III or IV hitch receivers; fits bike wheels up to 5.5"
- Ramp installs either side for bilateral roll-on, roll-off action; includes a youth dirt bike adapter, anti-rattle device and anti-tilt bracket
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum construction
This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Rage Powersport Products
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
75.00 x 5.50 x 7.00 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.