Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.99 List price $17.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$11.99 List price $24.66Save $12.67
- Reduced Price$15.99 List price $22.99Save $7.00
- Reduced Price$13.99
- $23.99 List price $28.99Save $5.00
- from $5.15
- $19.14 Was $22.13Save $2.99
- $15.99 Was $17.25Save $1.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This is great for art and crafting. Showcase your creativity!
Magnetic Dry Erase Board with Euro Frame, 36" x 24", Brushed Aluminum Frame:
- Great for art and crafting
- Showcase your creativity
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||24 x 36|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.50 x 36.00 x 24.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Nope -- it comes with a couple of magnets & a pen. (I think the pen had a tiny eraser on the end, but I just bought a pkg of 4 pens & an eraser to use.by LittleOldLady28/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have three of these boards and they do not come with an eraser.by Steve13445/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No but the black marker that comes with it has an eraser on the bottom of it just like in the picture. If you plan on using the board to erase big things I suggest you buy a separate eraser. There's also a pack of markers that you could buy that is made by the same company that makes the marker included with the board. They also have the little eraser on the bottom. All in all, if you plan on erasing a LOT, I do suggest you buy an extra eraser.by carameldelite1810/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so.by NanceeTrue10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you should have no problem doing that.by CommunityAnswer4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the marker tray is removable. In fact its not even connected to the board in the package. You'll have to attach it just before mounting it on the wall.by carameldelite184/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its movable. You can attach it to the board on any edge you like.by valuehunterjustlikeu4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?