Walmart+ is here to help make every day easier. Learn more.
Walmart+ is here to help make every day easier.
Amara Beauty

Aloe Vera Gel from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe, 8 fl. oz.

Average Rating:out of 5 stars
$29.23$29.23
Free delivery

Arrives by Friday, Nov 6

Or get it by Thu, Nov 5 with faster delivery

Pickup not available

Sold & shipped byNeato Dealz
Shop Now
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300,600" /> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /> <style>body { font-family: "Source Sans Pro", sans-serif;}h2 { margin-top: 0;}.images img { max-height: 520px; max-width: 380px;}</style> <h1>Aloe Vera Gel from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe, 8 fl. oz.</h1> <hr /> <br /> <div class="two_col minwidth"> <div class="col"> <div class="description"> <h2>Product Details</h2> <h3> </h3> <ul> <li>Product Dimensions: 2.6 x 7.8 x 4.4 inches ; 7 ounces</li> <li>Shipping Weight: 4.5 ounces</li> <li>UPC: 643989690680</li> <li>Item model number: SG_B00WRN3TBU_IN</li> <li>#33 in Face Moisturizers</li> </ul> <ul> <li>Moisturizing for skin, hair, and cuticles. Great for sunburn and razor burn</li> <li>Use as after shave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner; also great for pets</li> <li>Thin gel absorbs quickly with no sticky residue, leaving skin silky and smooth</li> <li>Premium quality ingredients; No parabens, dyes or fragrances, Vegan and Cruelty-Free</li> <li>Manufacturer's Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked, and no returns necessary</li> </ul> <p> </p> <p> Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used forthousands of years to hydrate skin. Aloe Vera has a wide variety of uses:-Moisturizes dry, itchy, or sunburned skin.- Use as hair styling gel or leavein conditioner for stronger, shinier hair.- Use as a moisturizer on its own ormix with oils to make your own custom formula.- Use as aftershave or postwaxing treatment. - Great for your pets too! Use on itchy patches or baldspots for dogs and cats.Our Aloe Vera isn’t loaded with chemicals, and you canfeel the difference! Contains no added color, fragrance, or alcohol. It’s asclose as it gets to breaking open the actual Aloe leaf straight from theplant!The thinner consistency goes on smoothly, spreads easily, and absorbsquickly, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth.Contains 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera. The remaining 0.25% are food grade preservatives requiredto keep the product safe.Manufacturer’s 100% Hassle-Free Guarantee: If you’renot happy for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund,no questions asked and no need to return the bottle.Order Your Bottle Of AloeVera Gel Now to Enjoy the Benefits of Nature’s Miracle Plant! </p> </div> </div> </div>

About This Item

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.

Aloe Vera Gel from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe, 8 fl. oz.



Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 2.6 x 7.8 x 4.4 inches ; 7 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 4.5 ounces
  • UPC: 643989690680
  • Item model number: SG_B00WRN3TBU_IN
  • #33 in Face Moisturizers
  • Moisturizing for skin, hair, and cuticles. Great for sunburn and razor burn
  • Use as after shave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner; also great for pets
  • Thin gel absorbs quickly with no sticky residue, leaving skin silky and smooth
  • Premium quality ingredients; No parabens, dyes or fragrances, Vegan and Cruelty-Free
  • Manufacturer's Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked, and no returns necessary

Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used forthousands of years to hydrate skin. Aloe Vera has a wide variety of uses:-Moisturizes dry, itchy, or sunburned skin.- Use as hair styling gel or leavein conditioner for stronger, shinier hair.- Use as a moisturizer on its own ormix with oils to make your own custom formula.- Use as aftershave or postwaxing treatment. - Great for your pets too! Use on itchy patches or baldspots for dogs and cats.Our Aloe Vera isn’t loaded with chemicals, and you canfeel the difference! Contains no added color, fragrance, or alcohol. It’s asclose as it gets to breaking open the actual Aloe leaf straight from theplant!The thinner consistency goes on smoothly, spreads easily, and absorbsquickly, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth.Contains 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera. The remaining 0.25% are food grade preservatives requiredto keep the product safe.Manufacturer’s 100% Hassle-Free Guarantee: If you’renot happy for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund,no questions asked and no need to return the bottle.Order Your Bottle Of AloeVera Gel Now to Enjoy the Benefits of Nature’s Miracle Plant!

Aloe Vera Gel from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe, 8 fl. oz.

Warnings:

proposition 65 reasons:PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

“⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.xn--ivg www.p65warnings.ca.gov

Ingredients:

Ingredients: essential

Specifications

Brand
Amara Beauty

Customer Reviews

Write a review

Be the first to review this item!


Customer Q&A

Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

Ask a question

If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.

Policies & Plans

Pricing policy

About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.

webapp branch
Electrode, Comp-510a21a1-752d-472b-8c8b-52facfba3448, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-415d16ca9971cff5e71533e6bc75294443d85e1e, CID-72199204-006-1755d99e1d773a, Generated: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 02:32:47 GMT