Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$6.92 List price $8.99Save $2.07
- Reduced Price$5.93 List price $7.91Save $1.98
- Reduced Price$8.83 List price $11.79Save $2.96
- Reduced Price$12.31 List price $15.99Save $3.68
- Reduced Price$8.23 List price $11.74Save $3.51
- Reduced Price$7.88 List price $9.99Save $2.11
- Reduced Price$15.39 List price $19.75Save $4.36
- Reduced Price$14.33 List price $16.99Save $2.66
- Reduced Price$14.28 List price $15.27Save $0.99
- Reduced Price$10.56 List price $11.99Save $1.43
- Reduced Price$8.14 List price $11.41Save $3.27
Consider these popular products
- $10.50 List price $11.97Save $1.47
- Reduced Price$6.67 List price $11.09Save $4.42
- $9.87 List price $11.78Save $1.91
- $3.57 Was $3.97Save $0.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
SPF 30 gives higher sunburn protection.
UPC: 608503030632 - All Terrain Kidssport Phineas And Ferb With Spf 30 Sunscreen Spray - 3 Oz - SPF 30 gives higher sunburn protection. - All Terrain KidsSport Phineas and Ferb with SPF 30 sunscreen spray
- KidSport SPF30 Spray in Disney Phineas and Ferb packaging is a highly effective, safe, natural, oxybenzone-free sunscreen providing broad UVA (skin cancer) and UVB (sunburn) protection.
- Proven effective after 80 minutes in water, KidSport is very water/sweat resistant.
- Using transparent zinc oxide, it is non-whitening, non-greasy, fragrance-free and won't cause eye sting.
- It is great for athletes, active people and kids who might get some in their eyes.
California_Ts Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (19.0%). Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Methylcellulose, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus) Extract, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract, D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Seed Extract, Jojoba Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sea Kelp (Macrocystis Pyrifera) Extract.
Instructions: Directions: Apply liberally and evenly 15 minute before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor.
|Capacity:||3 fl oz (90 ml)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||755520|
|SPF Value:||SPF 30|
|Brand:||All Terrain sun care|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.