All Stainlifters Free and Clear Laundry Detergent, 150 oz
Customers also considered
- Rollback$8.94 Was $9.97Save $1.03
- Rollbackfrom $5.24
- from $5.97
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$107.20 List price $147.85Save $40.65
- Reduced Price$23.87 List price $31.16Save $7.29
- Reduced Price$121.74 List price $157.57Save $35.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get your clothes fresh and clean with All Stainlifters Free and Clear Laundry Detergent. This powerful liquid soap lifts stains out of your way, as well as allergens that can cause irritation and illness. All laundry detergent, 150 oz, is specially formulated to remove two of the most common allergens, dust mite matter and cat dander, as well as some fragrances. It's so effective, it's the #1 dermatologist-recommended formula for people with sensitive skin. The dye-free laundry detergent is safe for hand washables and can be used with liquid bleach as needed. It's also safe for septic tanks, for added convenience.
All Stainlifters Free and Clear Laundry Detergent, 150 oz:
- Hypoallergenic perfume and dye-free formula
- #1 recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin
- Safe for hand washables, for use with bleach, and for septic tanks
- Dye-free laundry detergent in convenient family size
Warning Text: In case Of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass ofwater. Call a physician. Keep out Of reach Of children.
Ingredients: Contains Biodegradable Cleaning Agents (Includes Anionic and/or Nonionic Surfactants).
Instructions: How much To use: line 3 (1.9 oz) = large load. Line 2 (1.5 oz) = normalload. Place bottle on side with dispenser down. Loosen white cap at topto improve flow Of liquid. Press blue button To dispense 'all'. Afterall uses rinse the cup under the washer water or, for top loadingwashers, toss the cup directly into the washer. Pre-treating: rub asmall amount directly into the stain before washing. Don't forget tocheck an inside seam for colorfastness!
|Size:||150 fl oz (1.17 gl) 4.43 lt|
|Features:||Concentrated power so you can use less , 2X ultra|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.62 x 12.88 x 5.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it does, just do not use more than a teaspoon of it, because if you do it will eventually cause your machine to malfunction by sticking to the sensors in it.by DollarTreeShopper4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutelyby Gourdcrafter11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I use cold water for my wash.by KBFinn10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this detergent for years. Love it! Hot, warm or cold, it works well. Hope that helps!by SunnyUp10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product does work well in cold water washing. However, if you need to bust your color use the Oxi Clean packets.by JazzySongs12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wash all my laundry in cold water. No complaints.by LuckiYesi7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I almost always use cold waterby cAt656/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by SimpleEye6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is great for colored and white clothing. No need for a color booster.by diamoniqueproff10012/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this detergent for years. Love it! Hot, warm or cold, with no color booster and it works well. Hope that helps!by SunnyUp11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on my colored clothes; no complaints.by TeaLyn11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is good for colored clothes. No, you do not need to purchase a booster for this product.by DollarTreeShopper11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this stuff all the time for my washing. so far, I have never needed a booster of any kind. if you do use a booster, keep in mind you can have allergens in the booster. it appears you are talking about the allergy free All. use the correct settings on your washer and dryer, especially your washer, for the best results. I do wash colors with this detergent. I do of course have a good color setting on my washer, this may not be needed on the dryer as long as you set the dryer to dry enough with out damaging the fabric. Your owner's manual may offer more tips on this, if you happen to have the owner's manual. also your local library may have some cleaning/washing tips books or other lit. on this for more info.by Bill2567/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this product for many years, it works fine with color clothes. We use more of the cold water cycle with colors clothes to preserve the colors.by JazzySongs7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If it says on the bottle that it is safe for he washers, does it work in the regular top loading machines too?
- It is best to contact the product manufacturer, but I do know that this product is safe for top loading machines too. The big difference between 'he' and 'regular' detergent is the fact that it does not make as many 'suds' and you need much less of it to do the job (only about a teaspoon per load).by DollarTreeShopper9/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I DON'T KNOW WHY NOT. TRY IT.by SamFox11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It says on the bottle it is he wash machine friendly. So yes.by diamoniqueproff10012/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is safe for top loaders. The only difference between those for He washers & 'regular' washers is that it doesn't make as much suds. Before my husband purchased a front loader (I hate it btw), I used unscented All in my top loader.by iwoks9810/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this detergent in our top-loading machine for years! Does a great job. Hope that helps!by SunnyUp11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.46 Was $9.97Save $0.51
- Rollback$8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00
- Clearance$27.86 List price $32.59Save $4.73
- Rollback$3.33 Was $3.58Save $0.25
- Rollbackfrom $5.24
- Rollback$8.94 Was $9.97Save $1.03