Alka-Seltzer Plus Night Severe Cold, Cough & Flu Packets, 6 count
About this item
About this item
Feel better fast. Mix an Alka-Seltzer Plus Night Severe Cold, Cough & Flu Packet into eight ounces of hot water and sip the soothing beverage within 10-15 minutes. Experience the steam and the tasty drink as it infuses powerful relief through your whole body.Alka-Seltzer Plus Night Severe Cold, Cough & Flu Packets:
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu: minor aches and pains, headache, cough, sore throat, nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose and throat, itchy water eyes due to hay fever
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Fast relief mix-in packets
Warning Text: Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 5 packets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product--with other drugs containing acetaminophen--3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.;If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Aspartame, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, d&c Yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Maltodextrin, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Citrate, Sucrose, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate.
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 650 mg;Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10 mg;Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Dosage: One packet dissolved in 8 oz. Hot water
Instructions: Do not take more than the recommended dose. Take every 4 hours, do not exceed 5 packets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Adults And children 12 years And over: dissolve contents of one packet in 8 oz. Hot water, sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes. Children under 12 years of age: do not use. If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. Of cool water, stir briskly before And after heating. Do not overheat.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient One packet dissolved in 8 oz. Hot waterPurpose
- Liver warning: Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 5 packets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product--with other drugs containing acetaminophen--3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its Ingredients--with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist--with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin--if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi Drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product--in children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver disease--heart disease--high blood pressure--thyroid disease--diabetes--glaucoma-- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)--persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema--a breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma or chronic bronchitis--difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifYou are: taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this productDo not exceed recommended dosage--avoid alcoholic drinks--marked drowsiness may occur--alcohol, sedatives, And tranquilizers may increase drowsiness--be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery-- excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days-- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days--redness or swelling is present-- new symptoms occur--cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition--nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.