I use these all the time for upset stomach or acid reflex. They are the only type of Alka-Seltzer that doesn't have aspirin. Walmart is the only place that always has it available.
About This Item
- One pack of 36 lemon lime flavored Alka Seltzer Effervescent Heartburn Relief Antacid Tablets Without Aspirin
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Offers fast heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach relief associated with these symptoms
- ASPIRIN FREE: This heartburn medicine does not contain aspirin
- EASY ON YOUR STOMACH: Offers heartburn and acid indigestion relief that is safe for sensitive stomachs
- FAST ACTING: These Lemon Lime Alka Seltzer Heartburn Relief Antacid Tablets start neutralizing acid in seconds
- HEAR, SEE AND FEEL IT: These effervescent antacid tablets quickly dissolve in water for relief you can hear, see and feel working
- TRUSTED BRAND: From Alka Seltzer, a trusted brand in acid indigestion medicine since 1931
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium-restricted diet. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have taken the maximum dose for 2 weeks. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Health Concern: Acid Indigestion
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol.
Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid 1000 mg (Antacid), Sodium bicarbonate (heat-treated) 1940 mg (Antacid), acesulfame potassium, aspartame, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Heat-Treated) 1940mg Anhydrous Citric Acid 1000mg
Active Ingredient Name: Calcium Carbonate
Dosage: Two tablets
Instructions: Fully dissolve 2 tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours. Adults 60 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
Explore this item
after dinner at our favorite restaurant
excellent product. simply upset stomach and/or heart burn relieve. no additional unwanted medicines. tastes real good too!
Alkaline Seltzer for Heartburn
I like that this Alkaline Seltzer is For heartburn only and does not contain aspirin.
this works for me has 4 years!!!
alka seltzer works
every ones systems are diff. ok but It works for me just give it a try that's all I can say .......................I like the taste of lemon better than the original taste..................
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question