Alera Elusion Series Mesh High-Back Multifunction Chair, Black
Customers also viewed these products
- from $156.24
- Reduced Price$197.77 List price $380.43Save $182.66
- Rollback$114.65 Was $161.45Save $46.80
- from $92.71
- Rollback$137.78 Was $285.00Save $147.22
- Rollback$156.99 Was $209.98Save $52.99
- $156.47 Was $235.00Save $78.53
- Rollback$167.01 Was $247.00Save $79.99
- $84.06 Was $99.98Save $15.92
- Rollback$162.24 Was $218.00Save $55.76
- Rollbackfrom $130.55
- Rollback$129.88 Was $200.00Save $70.12
- Rollback$188.99 Was $344.00Save $155.01
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$150.48 List price $299.48Save $149.00
- Reduced Price$263.58 List price $356.21Save $92.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Alera Elusion Series Mesh High-Back Chair offers multiple functions that will keep busy executives comfortable throughout the day. Its mesh back is cool and breathable, and the contoured seat cushion contains premium fabric upholstery to give it both style and comfort. Waterfall edging relieves pressure on your legs to make long sedentary periods more bearable. The arms are height- and width-adjustable, with soft polyurethane pads that offer support for your elbows. This multifunction black high-back chair also includes adjustable tilt with infinite locking and free-floating positions to help you relax, in addition to a forward tilt feature that allows you to adjust your seat for the ideal position. The Alera Elusion Series Executive High-Back Chair has a 360-degree swivel and a five-star base with casters for easy mobility.
Alera Elusion Series Mesh High-Back Multifunction Chair, Black:
- Recommended applications: executive and management
- Cool, breathable mesh back
- Contoured seat-cushion with premium fabric upholstery and waterfall edge to relieve pressure on legs
- Height- and width-adjustable arms with soft polyurethane pads
- Multifunction mechanism with seat glide allows back angle adjustment relative to seat
- Adjustable tilt (free-floating or infinite locking positions) and forward tilt
- 360 degree swivel
- Asynchronous control
- Back height adjustment
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Five-star base with casters for easy mobility
- Assembled dimensions: 26.0"W x 25.63"D x 46.5"H
- Model #EL41ME10B
- Model Number: ALEEL41ME10B
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Seat Back Height:||High-Back|
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ALEEL41ME10B|
|Home Decor Style:||Any|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.00 x 25.62 x 46.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not recall that the add said. Paper work nor box say ether. The chairs weight is >50lbs. I finally lost 60lbs and now go about 220lbs. The chair gives me no concern about my weight at all nor do I feel that there would be at/or near my old weight. I have been flat on my back from many an office chair and though I do not know how much wear and tear it will take. If you are not to wide to fit between the arms (inside max approx. 19") I'd guess it will make you comfy and happy.by oopstwo9/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The official max weight is 250lbs, but I've read of people who weighed more who used the chair with no problems.by avidnewsreader9/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one of these chairs. They are a light weight chair. I wouldnt' think they will withstand a lot of weight for a long period of time.by enjoygiving5/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not fully. You have to put the back and arms on the seat requiring 2 screws, 2 bolts, and 2 knob/bolts for the arms. Both hex wrenches supplied. Sorry need your own screw driver. The wheels pop on to the foot, the center post drops into the foot, and the upper part drops on to the center post just before you sit down and rest your bottom side.by oopstwo11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $44.88
- from $49.00
- Rollbackfrom $84.39