We bought 2 purifiers for our home. My husband has stopped coughing at night and our home smells so clean. The sound level is so low we forget its running. Excellent purchase. :blush:
Alen BreatheSmart Classic Air Purifier with HEPA-Pure Filter for Seasonal Allergens, Pollen, Dust, Dander and Fur up to 1100 SqFt.
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
- Contaminants RemovedAllergen
- Coverage Area1100 Square Feet
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedN
- Assembled Product Weight21.00 lbs
- Recommended UsePurify the air you breathe with Alen breathesmart air purifiers. Need help with seasonal allergy relief, odor eliminators for your home, pet air fresheners, smoke and chemical odor eliminators, or dust air cleaners? Alen BreatheSmart air purifiers are a perfect solution to the air quality concerns in your home. An air purifier can only clean the air in the room that it's placed in. It's unable to pull air through doorways, down hallways, or around corners. Find the BreatheSmart air purifier that matches the size of your room and the right filter so you can breathe fresh clean air- in every room in your home. Breathe Better, Feel Better, Live Better with Alen.
About This Item
- Purifies air up to 1100 Sqft. 2 times an hour.
- Cleans dust, dander, pollen and seasonal allergens from the air as well as heavy particles, like fur.
- Master Bedrooms, Open Concept Floor plans, Big Bedrooms, Game Rooms, In-Law Suites, Living Rooms, Open Office Spaces, Finished Garages, Basements, Workshops.
- HEPA-Odorcell Air Filter Cleans 99% of Particles Greater than .3 Microns.
- Backed by Alen's Forever Guarantee.
- Ionizer Feature, produces negative IONS that clump tiny particles into larger particles which can get trapped in the HEPA layers
- Filter life indicator light.
- Timer option with 3 settings.
- On/Off ring and lights-off feature and air quality indicator.
- Auto mode setting to adjust fan speeds for smooth operations.
Explore this item
|Maximum Room Size|
You are viewing
Alen BreatheSmart Customizable Air Purifier with HEPA-Pure Filter for Allergies and Dust (Rosewood, 1-Pack)
|1100 sq ft|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Love our air Purifiers
My wife has definitely noticed a difference. I seem to have developed allergies in the last year or so. My eyes have been burning this spring, but not any more. I'd say it's doing the job we hoped it would. Good stuff!!!
Ultra Quiet & Super Effective
So I remembered My neighbor, about a year ago, asked Me to feed His cats while away on a trip...when I entered His home I stopped Him mid sentence...”what is making this room smell of complete freshness & tropical like?” I asked..”.Breathe Smart Air Purifier”was His response. I couldn’t hear anything so He pointed to a sleek looking machine in the corner behind His couch....was amazing breathing in His home. So recently My Wife & I both have experienced sinus issues and headaches which typically plague Us in the fall when the weather changes. I remembered the experience & text My neighbor to the “brand” ...”ALEN BreatheSmart” he reminded Me. Headaches are lessened & Our home has a freshness now & within 15 mins of coming home both of Our sinus issues have dramatically reduced & there is a easier breathing experience while inside. Alen makes it really easy to make interest free payments over 12 months too so it was Our Christmas gift to one another and it’s the best gift that keeps on giving. Love EVERYtHING about the BreatheSmart & on lowest setting is absolutely nearly without any sound & You'll want to set on TURBO @ 1st to experience the freshest air quality You can get .... The BreatheSmart is an incredible product that will definitely contribute to better respiratory health & living comfort.
One of the best
The alen air purifier is awesome. It makes the living room smell fresh and cool. The marble panel looks grand and fancy
We love our Alen Air
We love our Alen Air Purifier. It provides a sense of comfort is this time of uncertainty .
Love this so much I
Love this so much I own 4. I have 2 at my primary residence and 2 at a beach property. One of my friends commented on the air quality of my beach house basement(finished). He wanted the product info so he could purchase the same. I also purchased one for my parents!
Best Air Purifier ever
I have asthma and am allergic to all pollens, grasses, trees, mold, dust, pet fur and smoke of all types. I was struggling to breathe and couldn’t figure out why my asthma had kicked in since I do everything to avoid triggers. My dr. reminded me that since we lived in South Georgia, the local plantations were doing controlled burns. I couldn’t smell the smoke inside my house but it was there. He recommended an air purifier. My husband got on the Internet and bought this purifier. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! It changed my life. That was in 2015 and our purifier is still going strong. We now live in NW Florida in a swamp area and on a lake. We have 2 dogs and one is a super shedding pug. We and our neighbors all burn yard waste. Even though I am surrounded by triggers, I don’t have asthma attacks or itchy eyes. I like the light on top that shows the air quality. When we open the outside door, it turns red. I have it in our main living area which is a living room, dining room & kitchen @ 30’x50’. It is also pretty quiet. It also helped us when we had a fire in 2018 that started in the ceiling above the fireplace in the living room. I fully recommend this purifier and when it dies, I will buy another one.
Wildfire smoke, be gone!
Excellent quality and delivers as promised. We are experiencing horrible wildfires in Northern California and the smoke has inundated the Bay Area for over two straight weeks. It's so bad that they recommend staying inside with the doors and windows closed. But even then we get some smoke. So the Alen smoke filters Have really made an unbearable situation far more tolerable and safer.
So far, so good...?
We purchased this purifier to help minimize COVID 19 spread risks for a toddler nanny share that we are hosting that will take place increasingly indoors as the fall weather sets in. We fortunately received the unit just days prior to the giant wildfires near Portland, OR. Our house has original 1930s wood windows that are pretty drafty and the purifier has been able to keep the air cleanliness reading between a "significant" and "moderate" amount of airborne particles when set in the unit's automatic mode. We ordered the "Silver" filter which is optimized for microbial contaminants, which may be contributing to the unit's inability to get us down the "low" airborne particles measurement, but I imagine that its mostly due to the leaky windows. The "FreshPlus" filter type, which is optimized to better handle smoke among other things, may have been more effective. In years past, when we've been down wind of other forest fires, the smell of smoke was definitely discernible inside our house, which is certainly not the case this time around and the outside air quality with the current fires is way worse. It's literally the worst air quality in any major city in the world. Overall, I'm pretty happy with BreatheSmart thus far given what's been thrown at it.
Lack of communication from company...
I purchased 2 of these and I am really very happy with the purifiers, but I cannot give 5 stars. When I received them, I got them running and then promptly went online to register them. I wanted an automatic recurring filter subscription, but I got a message at the end of registration telling me that I would receive an email to complete that part. I assumed it was to collect payment information. Well I never received an email and now I am worried about my registration, warranty, and filters.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question