The material is sturdy and well stitched, so there isn't any tearing. I was able to get my husband to assemble it and he didn't need extra hands to help, although I would have needed help, just because the material is stiff enough it's hard to pull it sufficiently to put the metal rods together. Bought this for winter exercise. It's great!
About This Item
Airzone 48" Trampoline, Blue:
- Band suspension system provides incredible rebound, eliminating sharp spring ends
- Blue trampoline is much quieter than other brands, allowing for indoor use without bothering those around you
- Suited for both indoor and outdoor use
- Frame is powder-coated and rust-resistant
- Compact, low-profile kids' trampoline allows for storage under beds or in closets
- Encourages children to exercise while having fun
- Easy to assemble and set up
- Bands are hidden under a PVC cover with sewn-in padding and connect to a durable, polypropylene jumping mat
- Every Airzone trampoline and safety enclosure proudly carries the ASTM seal, letting you know that it has passed all industry standard requirements and testing
- Weight limit of 200 lbs and should not exceed more than 1 rider at a time
- Jumping mat
- Spring cover
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
36.42 x 10.43 x 4.33 Inches
. I love this mini trampoline!
My boys love it. It was quick and easy to put together with the help of another person. But overall it's good quality and love that it's light enough for me to carry in or out of my home. And the weight limit is 200 lbs! Very happy with this purchase.
Best $35 I ever spent!
Not at all sure after reading reviews, but tip for 2-person assembly was a key. Daughter and I (72y.o. Granma) tugged it into place in a very short time, and the 2 & 3 y.o. Grands went right to learning to navigate and enjoy the "tambourine" and "ine"!! It continues after a week the hit of Gamma's house!!
Decent trampoline but would not buy again.
I got this trampoline for my kids to use while in our condo outside during quarantine because they were getting a little restless. They absolutely love the trampoline itsI got this trampoline for my kids to use while in our condo outside during quarantine because they were getting a little restless. They absolutely love the trampoline itself. Ever, the box it came in was falling apart with a big hole in it. And this trampoline does not have quails it is more rubber band like straps. My husband and I really struggled to put this together. The pictures are not super clear on the instruction manual. So overall yes great trampoline however if I was buying a trampoline again I would get a trampoline with quails
Great indoor activity
This was a great idea for my kids to have something active to do indoors during the school closure due to the Corona virus. My girls are 10 years old and 14 years old they absolutely love it and they use it everyday
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question