Customers also considered
- from $7.99
- $5.29 Was $6.48Save $1.19
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$6.37 List price $12.99Save $6.62
- Reduced Price$13.99 List price $18.99Save $5.00
- $249.99 List price $920.00Save $670.01
- Reduced Price$7.57 List price $11.24Save $3.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Airplus for Her Aloe-Infused Spa Socks will give you that pampering, relaxing spa feeling right in your own home. They will keep your feet warm and comfortable, while the aloe treatment leaves them feeling wonderfully smooth and soft. Airplus socks will fit women's shoe sizes 5-11.
Airplus for Her Aloe-Infused Spa Socks:
- Ultra-moisturizing socks
- Aloe-infused to treat feet and soften skin
- Soft, relaxing feel comforts and warms feet
- Fits women's shoe sizes 5-11
Ingredients: Socke Contents: 97% Nylon, 3% Spndex.
Instructions: Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Iron, Wash Gentle 86F/30C, Tumble Dry Low.
Fabric Care Instructions: wash gentle 86 F/30 C
|Fabric Content:||83% Nylon , 15% Polyester , 1% Spandex|
|Material:||Polyester , Spandex , Nylon|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 4.00 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. those who wash these socks, do you wash w/cold water? also,do you put them in the dryer, or air dry??
- There IS a lot of fuzz when you first get them. It'll stick to your feet if your feet sweat a bit. And will end up on your floors. But I have found that once I wash them, most of the fuzz is gone. I wash them in cold water and a medium dry. Never turned them inside out or anything. And they have held their shape and softness for many, many wash/dry cycles! I don't think they're as soft if you air dry them. If you're worried about the heat wearing them out, I guess you could dry them on a low heat.by Boinky8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Youby Pinky7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I throw mine in the wash with my personals and they come out fine.by Winterbabie6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Iwashed mine on regular. then line dried them. they are fineby socks2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can wash them in cold water, and dry on "cool" in the dryer. They launder very well.by JanniePB1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions are on the package the sock came on, not the sock itself. "Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Wash gentle 86F/30C. Tumble dry low." It is best not to wash/dry these socks very often or they do lose the aloe that makes them so soft. That will take roughly 20+ times of washing and drying though. Hope this helps, please call our customer service line at 800-446-7587 if you have any other questions.by Implus Corporation Product Expert12/15/2016Written by a verified representative from Implus Corporation Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are like most footies - fuzzy combed fabric (cotton, I believe). As for sweating, that probably depends on the person, but they keep my feet warm without sweating.by JanniePB12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are thicker than normal socks. Since I wear them without shoes and in the winter only I do NOT notice any sweat. I use them in place of house shoes. Super Soft and they wash up great!by bluebriar11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The material is very thick and cushiony. they keep your feet warm, but not smothered and no sweating.by erinado11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 week do not makee me sweatby dellamaj12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has anyone else ordered these thinking they were getting pink ones, but got shipped black ones with polka dots?
- I order the pink ones and got pink onesby jichao811/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine were pink.by JanniePB11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered 4 pr. and had them shipped to the store. I ended up with 4 different colors or patterns, and 2 were longer and 2 were ankle length.by riverratz12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?