I was on the fence about buying this unit but I am so glad that I did. It cools my living room, dining room, and kitchen quite nicely and the price can't be beat for the BTU's provided. Our window was too small for the provided adaptors kit, but my husband too it to the shop, made the adjustment, and it works beautifully. The plug is a 3 prong plug and the cord is a nice length. I am actually going to order another one for the shop, since this one works so well.
About This Item
- MAX COOLING AND HEATING: 14,000 BTU (9,000 Cooling BTU DOE) portable air conditioner cools and heats rooms up to 500 sq ft with a supplemental 15000 BTU integrated heater. Compact, space-saving design saves you room.
- MAX FLEXIBILITY: With 4 operaing modes - cool, fan, heat, and dry - this versatile unit keeps your area cold or warm. 3 fan speeds, auto-swing top louvers, and dehumidification up to 78 pints per day keep you reliably comfortable.
- MAX PORTABILITY: Push conveniently on four rolling casters using the integrated side handles. Easily adjustable, mobile window installation kit is optimum for both vertical and horizontal windows.
- MAX FILTRATION: Dual filters catch pet hair, dust, and other particles to keep them from clogging internal components. Wash and dry the filter periodically to keep your machine in working efficiently.
- MAX VISIBILITY: Front-facing, soft-white LED display is modern and sleek without being obtrusive. Easy-to-use electronic controls on top are supplemented by multifunction remote control.
- Heat/Cool portable air conditioner keeps a room comfortable up to 500 sq. ft.
- ASHRAE standard: 14,000 Cooling BTUs / DOE standard: 9,000 Cooling BTUs
- 15,000 BTU supplemental heat capability provides an additional heat source for temps above 45°F
- 5.9-ft. power cord with cord wrap and LCDI plug uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Self-evaporative system condensates water recycled inside the unit
- 4 operating modes - heat, cool, fan, and dry - to keep your comfortable
- Dehumidification up to 6.25 pints per hour
- LED electronic control panel and remote control with on-board storage
- 3 speeds (high, med, low) plus Sleep function for flexible cooling options
- 24-hour programmable timer cools the room on your schedule
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Portable air conditioner keeps a room cool up to 300 sq. ft., Remote Controlled, Self-evaporative system condensates water recycled inside the unit, 5.9-ft. power cord with cord wrap and LCDI plug uses standard 115V electrical outlet, Easy Installation, Dehumidification up to 1.6 pints per hour
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
15.08 x 16.85 x 29.22 Inches
More than I expected
Very study, good quality, workhorse, impressive AC
This rig is fantastic. A total workhorse. It really makes quick work of cooling down the upstairs. It's maybe just a pinch louder than I thought it would be, and also it's pretty heavy. But for a plug and play unit, it's very well built. I like the big display, which is easy to understand. Install out of the box was simple, and so glad it has a remote. So far, no issues at all and would definitely buy again.
Worked good. I used it for a larger space but in a bedroom it should work great for that space.
Best money I've spent!
I love this! It works great and is no louder than a fan. Doesn't take up much more space than my fan either. At 62 lbs I wouldn't be taking it up and down stairs often, but it's on wheels so super easy to move on one level. Pretty sure my downstairs air conditioner is going to die soon and when it does I'm buying one of these for downstairs. Having this one upstairs even helps with keeping the downstairs cool because my place is tiny!
A good fit for my space.
I purchased this unit for my new She Shed. I am in the Florida panhandle so I needed something to cool, heat and manage humidity. I am rating this before I have had an opportunity to use the heat or the dehumidifier. It installed easily and cools the space well. It is not too noisy. There was one small part missing and that was a screw to hold the exhaust pipe snugly. It was not hard to find a replacement. I did have a problem with a broken piece upon arrival. I called the number on the instruction manual and was on hold for 1 hour and no one answered. I emailed the company with an address given and was told no such URL existed. I found another email address and never received a reply. This is all happening during Covid19 so I am cutting them some slack. The piece was glued together with marine epoxy.
Good AC unit. Keeps a 400 square foot room cool. Not quiet but not loud. Only thing is I wish it wasn't a continuous run. Hope my electrical bill isn't outrages.
Good job !
Seems like a pretty decent air conditioner. Easy to set up but personally I think it's a little loud. Fast delivery and came packaged really well!
Works great the only thing it's a little loud on high fan but I guess compared to window unit it holds its own.
This thing says it cools 500sq ft well my room is less the sq footage and its not cooling
Did not work !
Didn't work at all. I was very excited to buy this, we have a window unit ac that I wanted to replace since it was on the bottom floor. We plugged it in and I was underwhelmed, didn't make it as cool as I was thinking. The second and third day it actually made the room hotter. The compressor kicked on like it was running properly, it was super loud, and did not work at all. Waste of money!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question