Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take your little one's fascination with flying to the next level with this Air Hogs Titan Glider. Designed to provide plenty of fun performance, children love how it flips and dips through the air. This glider plane toy is easy to assemble, so kids can start flying it in no time. It is durable. Best of all, this Air Hogs glider does not require batteries, ensuring that it can be used time and time again without needing to purchase new batteries. All that is required to get it going is a bit of arm power. You'll see this toy go the distance when you or your child toss it into the air. Children can also flip the tail to perform acrobatic stunts for added fun and amazement. All you need is your imagination and creativity to enjoy this glider plane toy for hours.
Air Hogs Titan Glider:
- Outdoor foam plane flies with a simple thrust of your arm
- Fly one way for distance
- Glider plane toy is highly durable
- Flip the tail on the toy glider and perform acrobatic stunts
- Great for parks and backyards
- Air Hogs Titan Glider is easy to assemble
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5515724|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.16 x 9.50 x 36.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For us, the Airhogs Titan Glider flew 100 to 120 feet, which is less than the 180 feet that the ad said. And that was with the wind at our backs.by stealthbob7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IF NOT BROKEN...OVER 50 FEETby RBT013/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- With a good toss and ideal setup and a headwind it can fly for almost a minute in slow wide circles or a half circle if you tweak the rudder. You ca make it fly straight but it will travel 75 yards and you'll have to go get it.by NDLLbaseball3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50ft and upby ghdgd3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- When the plane glides evenly, put your fingers under the wing near the fuselage, until it balances fore and aft. That's the CG. If you then stick a big nail in the aft end you have just shifted the CG aft-check with fingers again. The plane will now swoop up-stall- then nose dive. CG is too tail heavy to fly proper. Go to rcgroups(dot)com for all the education you may want.by FlyRCGuy4/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Air Hogs Titan Glider will fly the entire length of a full basketball court without even throwing it hard. It might fly for a mile if you are up on a high hill, or top of a building (LOL). If you install the stabilizer upside down, it will loop, but will not go too far away. I hope this helps.by Cincere4/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- about 2 inches forward of the rear root airfoil..by 1Twitt5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?