Similar items in stock
Air Hogs Remote-Controlled Sky Stunt, Blue
Consider these popular products
- $40.26 List price $59.97Save $19.71
- Reduced Price$99.95 List price $109.99Save $10.04
- Rollback$54.59 Was $119.99Save $65.40
- $8.37 List price $9.97Save $1.60
- $19.99 List price $31.45Save $11.46
- Rollback$49.99 Was $96.00Save $46.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have fun with the sky-high action of this Air Hogs Sky Stunt. With the simple push of a button, your child can perform gravity defying stunts without ever leaving the ground. The remote-controlled airplane performs insane loops, stalls, corkscrews and banked turns. The Sky Stunt is styled after real race planes. It even features radio frequency communication that can be used outdoors at up to 300'. This fun plane is painted white, red and blue, so you can catch its vivid colors as it soars through the sky at high speeds. The remote has many different control options to help your child perform seamless stunts. The Air Hogs Sky Stunt plane is ready to take to the skies as your child's imagination follows it up into the clouds.
Air Hogs Remote-Controlled Sky Stunt, Blue:
- Perform gravity defying stunts all with the push of a button
- Perform insane loops, stalls, corkscrews and banked turns
- Styled after agile air race planes for smooth flights
- Radio frequency communication for outdoors use at up to 300'
- Requires 6 AA batteries (not included)
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5515791|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.13 x 16.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They say no, about chargeable batteries, but have not tried. On a full set of cheap non-rechargeable batteries, the plane could only be charged once. But it was able to fly about ten times on that one charge.by BiasedNotSoMuch11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use rechargeable batteries in the controller, but the battery in the actual airplane is already a rechargeable Li battery that can't be replaced. So, no matter what kind of batteries you place in the remote the flying time of the airplane will remain the same. My flies for about two minutes before it begins to lose altitude and eventually need to be recharged.by JerryBud11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No landing gear. Flop landing into grass.by BiasedNotSoMuch11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions say to slowly pull back on the throttle and let it glide to a stop on grass or another soft surface. My always lands by crashing into the ground, no matter how slowly I pull back on the throttle!by JerryBud11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?